Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I got called out on reddit by a "the MA Flagship store" management employee because I assumed all NB storefronts do phone orders, but that specific store does not. The Boston NB store is the only "Flagship" store in the country. Other New Balance stores are franchises (apparently). Since franchises operate their POS independently from NB corporate, they might have the capabilities to accomidate the phone order request. The person said: don't be going into the BOS flagship store thinking they have your information from a previous order, they don't and it's illegal. They don't hold cc information in their POS. They've never done phone orders. :frown:
Thanks for the clarification, so I'm thinking it's a case by case basis. If I'm not mistaken I thought I saw that the SF store honored phone orders as well. I don't think it'd be bad to ask if a store if they honor phone orders. It's a legitimate question given businesses having to adapt under current conditions.

I feel like a Chris Rock meme is coming.
PitifulWhimsicalAnglerfish-small.gif

What’s Matt’s insta? Would love to give him a follow.

For any others that ordered via phone from NB Chicago do you get any kind of email receipt or anything confirming your order? I have the charge on my CC and I’m not worried or nervous or anything(maybe slightly anxious) but just curious

you’ll get an email once the shipping label is made/it ships

Yeah, Kith said have your money back. They left me high and dry without an email reply.

I realized that I need the dusty pink ALD’s also. I thought I was gonna be cool with only the (far superior) botanical green, but I’m not. The good news is by the time they actually arrive I’ll probably be able to get the pinks for cheaper than my pre-order botanical greens.

If I wear 990v5 10US which is my regular size and for example 1300 and 998 9.5 then would 992s be good Tts meaning 10 same as 990v5? I have normal feet Please help

If I wear 990v5 10US which is my regular size and for example 1300 and 998 9.5 then would 992s be good Tts meaning 10 same as 990v5? I have normal feet Please help
992s are a little roomier in the toe, so you should be ok going half size down. . TTS is little big for me if I don’t have extra inserts in, but with my inserts they’re perfect.

My TTS 992 fits like a half size up in the 700v1 if that helps any.

I got called out on reddit by a "the MA Flagship store" management employee because I assumed all NB storefronts do phone orders, but that specific store does not. The Boston NB store is the only "Flagship" store in the country. Other New Balance stores are franchises (apparently). Since franchises operate their POS independently from NB corporate, they might have the capabilities to accomidate the phone order request. The person said: don't be going into the BOS flagship store thinking they have your information from a previous order, they don't and it's illegal. They don't hold cc information in their POS. They've never done phone orders. :frown:

This is all accurate, except for the part that all non-Boston flagship stores are franchises. NB CHI is a franchise owned shop that is one of very few franchises nationwide that gets any good Lifestyle merch.

As you saw in previous pages, NB franchises won’t be permitted to have their own IG pages anymore. From my understanding, phone orders are taboo for franchises. To everyone’s point, I find it surprising, especially with the pandemic.

This is all accurate, except for the part that all non-Boston flagship stores are franchises. NB CHI is a franchise owned shop that is one of very few franchises nationwide that gets any good Lifestyle merch.

As you saw in previous pages, NB franchises won’t be permitted to have their own IG pages anymore. From my understanding, phone orders are taboo for franchises. To everyone’s point, I find it surprising, especially with the pandemic.

why are they taboo?

Back
Top Bottom