Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

With the 1300AA, 1300AU and 1300AR as recent pickups and the ALD Pinks and Botonical Greens paid for, I thought I could resist this link and not buy them... I couldn't! Blue is my schools main color so I can rock these easy when I actually have to go back. Thanks for the link and I hate you at the same time! 3 shoes in 3 days, maybe I should have called Matt for these too!

Yes and no. They have access to the shoes in the warehouse they're just not currently in store stock. When he takes your order I'm assuming he's making an order to the warehouse for your specific shoes that when the store receives they then ship to you. So I wouldn't say it's necessarily a pre order since they're checking warehouse stock before they make your order.

Just basing this off completely nothing besides the experiences I've heard/read/had.

Also not sure if this helps at all just throwing my 2 cents out there. You can call it a pre order if you want? I guess it's up to you
My sizes were at a store so however long ups takes was his answer hehe

577 bluesman today along with baggies.

87757372-4753-4477-A490-58B8582B1830.jpeg

Tissue paper shoe tree people, is Kleenex fine or does it have to be tissue wrapping paper

I used the white wrapping paper kind, just going off of thefreshlife’s advice, although I don’t think he specified. It seems to be working well. I think I would be scared Kleenex would leave behind leftover paper. I usually don’t use shoe trees or anything but JP3’s are an exception. I have shoes that are more valuable, but those I just wanted to make extra sure that the shape stayed as true as possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom