Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

image0.jpg

Does NB site usually restock? Scared to buy off footlocker / champs since they say Extra Wide and Norte has no returns and I’m not sure of my size lol

talking bout the yellow 992s

Does NB site usually restock? Scared to buy off footlocker / champs since they say Extra Wide and Norte has no returns and I’m not sure of my size lol

talking bout the yellow 992s
SAME BOAT.

Can't say for sure about restocks, and I haven't tried any 992's in anything 2E and beyond on a 992, only standard D... pause.

That said, I half size down in 992s. I can go TTS but I need to wear additional inserts otherwise i'm swimming.

For those of you with multiple 992s, does the quality of the heel counter differ from shoe to shoe? I am a bit disappointed in the material and the edging but not sure if this is an acceptable variance from pair to pair.

2nd pair of M992GRs is perfect - no heel issue. Mild apologies to the StockX buyer for a slightly inferior pair
4CDE0B44-FDC8-480C-81C3-14AC4A1DE489.jpeg

Last edited:
i would guess something different. There is no navy on my pair...also wondering if its a typo or if 'everygreen' was intentional
Damn these seem to be sold out in my size. Only available in 7s.

Side note: how does the 1400 fit. I owned a pair of these but my feet have grown since then and I can’t gauge it. I’m a 12 in all NBs, except 1300 which I size down to 11.5. Any advice on this one? Much appreciated!

Sorry if this question has been repeatedly asked but can any of those who have the 327’s chime in on sizing? AGAIN, apologies. TIA

J.crew has a 1400 that is set to ship on Sept 7th

Is this a restock? Or something entirely different?

Ha, I just noticed that listing and came here to ask the same question. If this is a new colorway, I can't find info on it anywhere. I'm tempted to order a pair just to find out what the hell these look like. At least returns are easy with J. Crew

Back
Top Bottom