Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Heads up to any Of my DMV peeps in here. I just spotted 992GR in DTLR in PG plaza mall about an hour ago. Worker said they had pretty much all sizes.

Damn overslept and missed out on the thisisneverthat collab. Feel like I would’ve gotten em too. Greys still available, but whites seem to be sold out on every site. Just gonna put a bid on stockx and move on.
Ugh me too except I told my self I wasn’t going to cop any more shoes and now FOMO is setting in big time :lol:

Yeah, I don't really need any more shoes either especially since I don't leave the house enough to wear the ones I do have. It sounds like they were sitting on BDGA too. :ohwell:

20201114_162503.jpg

M1500GT

I was able to cop these yesterday. I'm digging the combination of the overall dullness, the yellow aged looking midsole and the loud turquoise insole. One complaint would be the transparent mesh feature, as you can see in the last pic. Just not my cup of tea. I'm curious if the grey pair or other 2002s have it too, as this pair's my 1st ever 2002 purchase.

As for sizing, I went with my usual size and they fit perfectly. I wear an 8.5 in everything (Nike, Jordans, NBs). I probably could go down 1/2 size on a lot of stuff but I'm just too lazy to adjust depending on model/silhouette. I most likely can go down 1/2 size on my 992AG, for sure on the ALD 550 but not these 2002s. These fit snug compared to the other 2. Not sure if that's true for all 2002s but it is for the TINT.
IMG_1984.jpeg
IMG_1983.jpeg
IMG_1980.jpeg
IMG_1975.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom