Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Already UNDS
BDF63BAF-CEAE-47A0-9C3E-9B3620D5AA06.jpeg
Really trying to resist.

When I ordered from bodega on release date , 2002r was 170 , now the site is showing 150 , am I missing something here ? Just emailed them about it

Same I got charged $170 + shipping on Saturday. Retail should've been $150. I'm seeing that kith IG shows they had them at $147 and Notre IG was $150 too

When I ordered from bodega on release date , 2002r was 170 , now the site is showing 150 , am I missing something here ? Just emailed them about it
Yea I noticed that too. I’m going to hit up their chat for a price adjustment once it’s available.

I hit up chat on Saturday cause I forgot to use the free shipping code and they were able to refund the shipping to me.

I'd say medium. I tend to wear sz 10 in everything except certain shoes. For example I wear sz 10 in the 997 luxury goods but the 998 grand tourer pair were too big in sz 10 so it really depends...
I like a snug fit that’s why I usually .5 down in almost if not all NB’s. Maybe I’ll check my local to see if they have these in store so I can try. Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom