Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looks like they're starting to drop the GRs zboy posted in October. TINT copies soon hopefully even though I already have a pair 👀

Can anybody tell me the story behind these 2002r’s:
1609657451312.jpeg

They they’re up on for preorder on Saks 5th Ave’s site for preorder: Link.

Ny only guess is that they are a Chinese Nee Year release as the are sub labeled as “CNY Incense.” There’s hardly any other information on them online. Thanks in advance.

About to hit up a new balance outlet store, what do you guys think the best runner is I should look out for when I am there?
Check the clearance racks first. Now is a tough time for running shoes in outlets because all the core stuff is still full retail if you can wait till feb/march the 1080's and 880's should be marked down.

Okay. Tried it again, and now it seems to be quoting me $237. Their website is weird because it keeps switching currencies on me. Though of used SneakerStudio before, and I don't mind purchasing from them.

I may be risking it, but I'm going to hold off. I do like the Gentlemen packs as I own the brown 991. I don't own any 670s but I have been eyeing the grey/navy M670ORC...hoping to catch on a decent disco.

Thanks, and can't wait to see posts of your pair.

Mine came out to $237 total... did you click the USD option in the currencies? Not sure what the difference would be honestly.

Jeez you bought both a 992 finish line and a GLX just to resell them?!?! Come on!
Na I bought them cuzz I like them . I post all my DS shoes on eBay. So what ? If it sells I’ll buy more , if it doesn’t it can stay in my collection . Idk why I have to explain that constantly . Some of you guys act like you have a say what someone else does wit their time and money . You’re mad cuzz I wouldn’t sell you a super rare shoe from 15 years ago for less than the price of the GR version that came out this year . No need to try me on niketalk bro . Go cry about it to your girl or something .

Back
Top Bottom