Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My Mykonos replacement...low key like these better.

6F418F61-D2D5-4E9B-9FA8-7EDD843AEFA6.jpeg

Pair was stuck for a couple days from the snow, but finally arrived! I hope you guys aren't sick of seeing these yet.
01AED897-7C70-4940-8707-4EC7D429B5E2.jpeg

Edited: Mesh looks like a darker green in this pic, relative to other pics I've seen online. Is it this closer to this shade in hand or does it have a grey hue to it?

Edited: Mesh looks like a darker green in this pic, relative to other pics I've seen online. Is it this closer to this shade in hand or does it have a grey hue to it?

It definitely has a grey tint mixed with the green. I posted a couple close-up shots of the mesh a page back.

The fresh life’s pics are probably the most accurate, the lighting in my place in the evening gets really yellow so usually makes taking accurate pics a bit more difficult, but was just excited to get these in

How Todd Snyder’s go live 10 min early? I wasn’t interested in them but sucks for those who were but weren’t expecting an early drop

I got the early access email right after all of Twitter notifys went out. Knew TS wasn’t going to be able to handle this release once all of sneaker Twitter was alarmed of something to resell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom