Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Really love how slim the heel is on this sneaker.
Went half size down on these and theyre breaking in nicely.

6BB265B9-6D02-4FE1-86D7-86E3A65847DC.jpeg

7CBEBE1C-A532-4FF8-8501-7227DA493CD7.jpeg

7963ACCC-300C-4174-A779-7B5F954637BD.jpeg

Need to stay off this page, this week I've bought 2 pairs of 991s and 2 pairs of 992s. Smh getting pricey lol.
My advice to you is to stay away from this thread. The New Balance Thread effect is real.

1st you come in as a casual solely for a release that caught your eye, then the on-foots see you see them, then you lookup those models in said on-foots only to come across more models, now you're spending money you could save or something on too many models to realistically wear.

My advice to you is to stay away from this thread. The New Balance Thread effect is real.

1st you come in as a casual solely for a release that caught your eye, then the on-foots see you see them, then you lookup those models in said on-foots only to come across more models, now you're spending money you could save or something on too many models to realistically wear.
Facts man, I just started buying NBs this year. Going after previous releases and keeping up with new releases is hectic. But I'm like 90% moving away from Nike and doing straight after NBs.

Also, you should half size down on the ALD 1300's. I am a wide footer & a true 9. I brought an 8.5. and they fit me like 9. I think doing tts would've been too big. They fit like 1400's; which I still have yet to across in an 8.5 from the midnight j crew pack :smh:

I'm loving my follow-up post:
IMG_2009.PNG

I think I might prefer the pre-order method. I mean its been 7 months, but a 3 to 5 month wait would be cool w/ an up to 3 week cancelation option would ideal. The ppl that actually want the shoes to wear would actually get a better opportunity at buying for retail.

I'm loving the mix of cream (midsole & tongue) with the white (liner, laces, & outline on the N). :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom