Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone else waiting on that Kith Loyalty email and jumping for the phone each time that email notification comes through from Kith… only to see it’s about kids summer clothes range or whatnot? 😅 sweating over here Ronnie, let’s just get it over with.

Yesterday 9946334F-B41D-4FC7-A04D-693AAB6E4751.jpeg

The WBTG 2002Rs that I scooped up from ebay were just shipped for authentication. The destination of the authentication is in Las Vegas now?!

The last time I ordered something through the eBay authentication program it went to New York to get authenticated. I’m thinking ebay has expanded their authentication facilities, and the items are sent to the facilities closest to you? I’m in California.

I have stuff shipped to the border then to Canada. Finally received my shipment a couple of days ago.

1625618161967.png
Nice! What service do you use for it?

Not sure if you have one near you, but I was actually surprised to see the CNY 920s on the hash wall at the NB outlet @ Toronto Premium Outlets

Nice! What service do you use for it?

Not sure if you have one near you, but I was actually surprised to see the CNY 920s on the hash wall at the NB outlet @ Toronto Premium Outlets

I use Stackry. Shipping usually ends up around $100CAD and I'll pay around $30 for customs. Sadly, it still ends up cheaper than shipping directly. Winnipeg is lame! We don't have any NB outlets. Maybe one day...

I use Stackry. Shipping usually ends up around $100CAD and I'll pay around $30 for customs. Sadly, it still ends up cheaper than shipping directly. Winnipeg is lame! We don't have any NB outlets. Maybe one day...
Seems pricy, I've thought abut using something like that before but I normally just opt for direct when I can. There shouldn't be any duties/customs on products made in the USA so it's normally just the provincial tax I end up paying, sometimes it slips past & I don't end up paying anything. I have run into a couple disputes though so I could see the peace of mind from using a service being a blessing.

Does the 550 need to be broken in? I wear a 10 in 997s and my 5470, but a good friend has a 9.5 in the ALDs he said he would sell to me. I'm nervous that they may not fit. I don't want to be in pain every time I wear them...

Does the 550 need to be broken in? I wear a 10 in 997s and my 5470, but a good friend has a 9.5 in the ALDs he said he would sell to me. I'm nervous that they may not fit. I don't want to be in pain every time I wear them...
I bought 550's half a size down from my true size. My toes rubbed against the end of the shoe and it was not comfortable at all. My .02.

Back
Top Bottom