Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

People with the Joe fresh v3s, are they worth the prices they're at now? I wasn't paying the initial prices but they've seem to settle a lot these last couple of weeks. Are they nice in hand? Compared to the bodegas, genesis, tornadoes?
They're dropping globally on Friday, wait a few days is my recommendation.

20200801_130441.jpg

In a year of so many great New Balance releases, these are the best (my favorite) of the year so far! I don't know if they've gone under the radar since I don't see many pictures of them on feet, but at the same time the resell is kinda high! Haven't been able to find my size for under $400.

Took the bullet a few months ago and paid resale on these… most I’ve ever paid for a pair of sneakers. Didn’t think many size 12’s would be coming around as I think they only released at like 3-5 spots?

I’m digging two of those JCrew 2002Rs. I expected the prices to be higher though. I hope they sit long enough for a promo code to be applicable on them.

I’m digging two of those JCrew 2002Rs. I expected the prices to be higher though. I hope they sit long enough for a promo code to be applicable on them.

You think the some of these will sit specifically the UA themed pair? I've been out the NB game and have been shocked at what I would have considered GR's to wait on in the past not even being able to get my hands on. I mean except for certain collabs all we used to do in this thread was wait for sales on GR's. Now it seems different.

You think the some of these will sit specifically the UA themed pair? I've been out the NB game and have been shocked at what I would have considered GR's to wait on in the past not even being able to get my hands on. I mean except for certain collabs all we used to do in this thread was wait for sales on GR's. Now it seems different.

I’m just hoping, but, honestly, it really seems unlikely they’ll sit given the past recent QUALITY 2002R releases. With the support of those releases, the 2002R model is under many people’s radars now.

The Tan/Blue/Purple cw also reminds of the other NN set from the same capsule.

They’ll be my consolation prizes if I strike out on the JFGs or reward if I get to purchase them at retail LOL

I just noticed the cws I’m eyeing have two sets of laces

C91579F9-CF00-4C5F-B46F-524464B59652.jpeg

5E66C436-0CBE-4C3C-AB64-ADA663F6CE46.jpeg

Last edited:
Good looks! Ordered the UA pair for $110 shipped! That colorway for that price is :pimp:
Shocked it wasn't a Kith exclusive release for those.

All the cws except the White/Silver cw legitimately look like collabs, IMHO.

I’m also glad that I didn’t pull the trigger on those Frieza 5740s for these lol

With a promo code, I said to myself, "LFO!" :emoji_joy:

Use SMPGFGFGB for 15% off the J. Crews.

Was this edu/student or new user code? I'm wondering if I can stack.

Also surprised these arn't excluded. Could wait for the new "% off full price" jcrew sale.

Back
Top Bottom