Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New Balance 1400
Release Date: Upcoming 2021

New-Balance-1400-Made-in-USA-Release-Info-4.jpg
New-Balance-1400-Made-in-USA-Release-Info-2.jpg
New-Balance-1400-Made-in-USA-Release-Info-1.jpg
New-Balance-1400-Made-in-USA-Release-Info-3.jpg
this is one of the most comfortable models of NB i have owned. if any one is thinking about copping a 1400, i have to go a half size down.

I need the navy pair!
Most sizes available:

Just got my pair of indigos off stockx for retail. Put in a bid and the guy accepted it immediately. I was shocked. Trying to get the grey pair also. I like them more than the 992s honestly.
agreed. i like the look of 992s better but, on foot 993s just look better. wish they had more colorways. had black, grey, burgundy, indigo. almost had a green pair but oddly enough they were deemed fakes by ebay authentication. didn't know they were doing fakes of 993s🤷‍♂️

This color way is nice as hell
The shoe itself, ehhh

Side note
Just tried on some 993s my dad has, man they are comfy :lol:. I can’t lie, even growing up here in Boston I was always anti NB. But all the dope stuff they’ve released the past year has caught my eye, especially those grey/green/maroon 990s. Def getting those and probably some 993s

is there a way to tell what year a shoe is made from the tongue tag? My dads had the same pairs of classic grey and navy 993s for as long as I can remember, curious what year they are from

This color way is nice as hell
The shoe itself, ehhh

Side note
Just tried on some 993s my dad has, man they are comfy :lol:. I can’t lie, even growing up here in Boston I was always anti NB. But all the dope stuff they’ve released the past year has caught my eye, especially those grey/green/maroon 990s. Def getting those and probably some 993s

is there a way to tell what year a shoe is made from the tongue tag? My dads had the same pairs of classic grey and navy 993s for as long as I can remember, curious what year they are from

Google the style code and it might come up, for example M997DOL, M998MD

I pray I get lost if I’m wearing those.

it is, but let's be serious... how many people that actually hike are gonna wear these... i hike, but i'm not about to blow into my freshly hiked sneaker with god knows what on the bottom of it. but i guess if i was lost, i'd do anything to get found, lol...

agreed. i like the look of 992s better but, on foot 993s just look better. wish they had more colorways. had black, grey, burgundy, indigo. almost had a green pair but oddly enough they were deemed fakes by ebay authentication. didn't know they were doing fakes of 993s🤷‍♂️
Thanks for reminding me. I just checked NB.com and got the greys for retail in my size.

If anybody else is interested they have size 11 and up in the grey 993s. Every time I check they're sold out so thought people would want to know.

Last edited:
it is, but let's be serious... how many people that actually hike are gonna wear these... i hike, but i'm not about to blow into my freshly hiked sneaker with god knows what on the bottom of it. but i guess if i was lost, i'd do anything to get found, lol...

haha.. true. But to be honest, if you went hiking and fell over a cliff and paralysed yourself or something, it's pretty useless, better to invest in Apple Watch with fall detection lol

Back
Top Bottom