Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Now that I've seen live images of those new JCrew X NB 992, think I'll sit this one out. More power to others that want and will buy. Just wondering if these will be pre-order? If so, I hope JCrew doesn't pull the same nonsense like they did with the JCrew X NB 2002r.

I was able to hit on the Evergreen pair on the EA raffle. Same as the dude above, unfulfilled. I had to double check and make sure I actually won the raffle to make sure I was even going to get the shoes. I’ll be patiently waiting for another week before I start emailing them. I could only imagine how swamped they got with this release, depending on how many pairs they released.

wish i could be as patient as you lol. I was going to wait too, but my mans who said his order was cancelled had me a bit shook though. I did the pre-order for the 650 which i won't get until spring 2022 so i'm cool with waiting. especially for a shoe that was an unexpected restock that i didnt expect to hit. if it takes a few more weeks so be it. but, i'd be a bit salty to find out they got cancelled several weeks later.

1206324C-64D8-4243-A5E8-45EB9F0D306F.jpeg
D3D82152-00BF-4AE3-87C9-FD37AB3BCF5A.jpeg

Totally forgot to enter the raffle for those 991...They releasing anywhere else? Colors are nice, not crazy bout the tongue though.

Does anybody have both the dusty rose 998s and the v2s? If so are they both identical in terms of quality or is one better than another? Looking to pick up one of the two.

And is it true the steel blue v2s quality isn't great? I keep reading people being disappointed in the v2s quality. I have the steel blue 998s and think they're very nice.

Does anybody have both the dusty rose 998s and the v2s? If so are they both identical in terms of quality or is one better than another? Looking to pick up one of the two.

And is it true the steel blue v2s quality isn't great? I keep reading people being disappointed in the v2s quality. I have the steel blue 998s and think they're very nice.
White laces are slightly warmer on the v2. Quality is about the same between my pairs. Decent MiUS GR level (like 998 Grey) , and much better than the CL pack, but then again their aim was to emulate the 1300CL, which has similar (coarser) suede.
B7BF5745-789F-4192-ABC6-D9B9D20A50FB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom