Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

After trying them on the 550s fit TTS to me. Couldn’t imagine going down .5 in them. Seems like they’d be too tight if I did. May work for some but I honestly think TTS is the way to go.
I had the same experience, I went half size down but my feet rubbed against the end enough to hurt myf feet. I have a wider foot I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Just came back on after a long hiatus to confess that I got bamboozled into spending $25 on Ronnie's vanity project in hopes of securing an early pair of NBs only to realize that I was duped.

I missed the book but I saw what the QR code provided access to and I did not want any of that stuff.

Just came back on after a long hiatus to confess that I got bamboozled into spending $25 on Ronnie's vanity project in hopes of securing an early pair of NBs only to realize that I was duped.
U can secure the NB

Oh Ronny haha. Was it for those UA V4s? I’ll try for those. So far, V4 prolly the goat in 990 series.

J crew’s landed today, great lookin fall shoe for sure. As usual shades are much different than the stock photos. Much better in hand
51C31F86-7F74-4919-91FA-4DD982758831.jpeg

6E0111FE-18F6-486A-AE8A-9369C37DE902.jpeg
00904D8D-DB2E-4AB4-9982-3F6C79C149F1.jpeg

Last edited:
J crew’s landed today, great lookin fall shoe for sure. As usual shades are much different than the stock photos. Much better in hand

Interesting... I don't care too much about boxes but my phone-ordered pair came in the standard grey box.

Jcrews are nice
No chance I can find them in store right? Gonna be by a j crew store tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom