Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah. Just call the 1800 number and press 2 to place the order. They will look up your J Crew account. Tell them you are looking for item number AZ778. I know they have sizes 11-12 but not sure about other sizes.
Thanks. JCrew is so weird. Why not upload available sizes to the site? How else are consumers to find out if the nb992 are sold out completely or not? The only way to find out is when members on here spread the word? When I reach out via-chat someone is always giving me mixed info.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shock to the system when you manage to cop manually these days lol

Hope peeps aren't buying these to sell, probably going to bomb hard, colourway isn't everyone's cup of tea! I love it though.

It's a shock to the system when you manage to cop manually these days lol

Hope peeps aren't buying these to sell, probably going to bomb hard, colourway isn't everyone's cup of tea! I love it though.
I have a good feeling we're gonna see a lot of those JJJJound V4 on StockX, GOAT, and eBay. I don't find them appealing or worth the retail price, but that's just my personal opinion.

Thanks. JCrew is so weird. Why not upload available sizes to the site? How else are consumers to find out if the nb992 are sold out completely or not? The only way to find out is when members on here spread the word? When I reach out via-chat someone is always giving me mixed info.
I think the inventory they are selling over the phone is shipping from retail stores. That is why they aren't showing up online.

Also, those JJJJound V4 are one of the laziest collaborations I have ever seen.

Oh really? What the hell was the question for then :lol: Hoping that slips through. I been waiting for a V4 to drop for a while, hopefully they don't disappoint in person, looking to wear them with the lock laces :pimp:

I think they just put it there so it can unlock the add to cart button honestly…Just any characters populating that box will let the button release…

Yeah. Just call the 1800 number and press 2 to place the order. They will look up your J Crew account. Tell them you are looking for item number AZ778. I know they have sizes 11-12 but not sure about other sizes.
Guy I spoke to couldn't find it using that code....said it wasn't in the system

Guy I spoke to couldn't find it using that code....said it wasn't in the system

Call again and try someone else. Tell them that you want to locate a pair in store and place an order over the phone. He probably only looked on the website which is currently sold out.

Just came back on after a long hiatus to confess that I got bamboozled into spending $25 on Ronnie's vanity project in hopes of securing an early pair of NBs only to realize that I was duped.

The email reads as though this current drop is not the only time to use the QR code for early access. They'll be other chances.

Aimes keep dropping and dropping . Was going to hold out for the highs but might pull the trigger on the grey joints.

do 550s run true to size?

thanks in advance
TTS is the best bet. i personally recommend half size down even being a wide footer. But, heel slip isn't that big of a deal to risk the smaller size.

Bought stale goods a couple weeks back when I thought the dip had finished...Could've saved like another $50-$75 if I had waited those things tanking hard lol

Finally got some CP2s. $190 shipped on eBay

Starting bid was $165 and I bid 180 with a few seconds left. Definitely could have gotten them for cheaper, pretty sure I was the only one watching the auction :lol:

D6CB67E8-B2A8-4A44-A051-162490FD665F.jpeg

Finally got some CP2s. $190 shipped on eBay

Starting bid was $165 and I bid 180 with a few seconds left. Definitely could have gotten them for cheaper, pretty sure I was the only one watching the auction :lol:
If it was listed at $165 and you bid $180 that means someone else bid up to $179. If nobody else bid Ebay would have charged you $165.

Back
Top Bottom