Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Saks sent an email out a few days ago for 20% off purchase. They said it expired a couple days ago but the code still works. Picked up those geeen bay looking 990v3. Also cash back 10% Retailmenot ….. fyi

Yessir!! :pimp:
4F9B0FCC-CD09-4898-83F9-F93E27F24F20.jpeg
Beautiful. Waiting for these.

For those that entered for the ALD 993 on Monday, if we haven't heard back by now, does that mean it's a no go? Wondering whether to try on Friday or not.

For those that entered for the ALD 993 on Monday, if we haven't heard back by now, does that mean it's a no go? Wondering whether to try on Friday or not.
Raffle just closed at midnight, winners will be notified later today, or tomorrow.

i mean I’m anxious as well about the V6 what’s wrong with looking forward to what’s in store with them??

I am just trolling man after the convo above. I'm on y'alls side, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Remember the old days when you'd read about a movie or videogame in a magazine that hadn't released? Would be hyped until it came out. Same thing with seeing a preview of a shoe. I was just joking in my comment but I had a feeling it wouldn't come across lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom