Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

While y’all worried bout some goofy *** ald 993s because they collabs I finally got my size in the BEST 993s

hurry up and cop you some too before they gone ladies

I know they low now on stockx etc but retail is retail. These will dry up again after holiday season like they did before.
I prefer the GR colors too, they're all so wearable. I've been trying to pick up another pair in military green, but my size has been out of stock for a minute. I grabbed a pair of indigos at an outlet recently, just wish they were still buy one, get one half off like they used to be.

The store manager told me they aren't producing any GR pairs at the moment (supply chain issues), so I wouldn't be surprised to see stock of the non-grey colorways dry up. Not a huge fan of the ALD collab, but it is nice to see some new 993's. Definitely one of my favorite models.

I prefer the GR colors too, they're all so wearable. I've been trying to pick up another pair in military green, but my size has been out of stock for a minute. I grabbed a pair of indigos at an outlet recently, just wish they were still buy one, get one half off like they used to be.

The store manager told me they aren't producing any GR pairs at the moment (supply chain issues), so I wouldn't be surprised to see stock of the non-grey colorways dry up. Not a huge fan of the ALD collab, but it is nice to see some new 993's. Definitely one of my favorite models.
I didn’t even realize they dropped these in non-typical GR colors. Those are both good money.

993GL the best daily’s New Balance ever made 🤷‍♂️…BUT, for under retail…And not these 5% off “deals” that some places have them at recently either…I’m talking half off outlet buys only…

3657564D-978E-41F6-8A08-4455F629E0B4.jpeg

993GL the best daily’s New Balance ever made 🤷‍♂️…BUT, for under retail…And not these 5% off “deals” that some places have them at recently either…I’m talking half off outlet buys only…

3657564D-978E-41F6-8A08-4455F629E0B4.jpeg
I haven't seen those deals at outlets lately, hopefully they're back soon. Used to be able to find them for pretty cheap on eBay and Joe's as well. I think the supply chain issues / New Balance hype really affected the discounts. Definitely used to be a great value shoe.

Yeah, you're probably right lol

I haven't seen those deals at outlets lately, hopefully they're back soon. Used to be able to find them for pretty cheap on eBay and Joe's as well. I think the supply chain issues / New Balance hype really affected the discounts. Definitely used to be a great value shoe.

Yeah, you're probably right lol

Neither have I unfortunately…Luckily I picked up a few pairs a couple years back…

Dude really trying to stunt on paying retail for some discounted 993s
Nobody stunting like people have said previously 993s are harder to get now and will be rarer later. I copped retail and was trying to help folks out. So elaborate on my so called stunting please, genius.

Such a wearable colourway and the shape is on point. Wished I picked up a pair when I could have!

It’s actually quite the opposite. You got folks with no patience copping shoes that will hit discount if they just waited. It also doesn’t help that NB lets JFG, ALD and Ronnie sit on pairs/seed 100’s of pairs.

Name a shoe these days that is decent that hits discount. To live a life of waiting for something to hit discount to purchase is pretty pathetic. Things are made to sell if they don't sell and the company isn't satisfied with the result then they are not produced again for a while or at all. 993s are overlooked because of the recent 992 hype but if you're a head from the DMV 993s are always up there. So I will gladly pay what I feel is right for some 993s or any OG NB no matter if it is retail or resale.

Back
Top Bottom