Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For those who purchased from Sunika, I’m certain those who received the tracking# will receive their order. I received the shipping email on Monday, but it took the next day to see an update/progress.

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

Just got the Vegan 990v5 in today. More silver-ish in hand than that traditional grey of the 990gy3 for example. I'm digging them.

That upper looks suede in photos and in hand but has a synthetic smooth feel when you touch it, pretty cool, easier to keep clean than suede hopefully!

So I see its Gonna be impossible for me to get anything this year SMH
Buying kicks ain't what it used to be. Few years ago u could grab a pair without much fanfare. Not anymore! Not with resellers and bots. Some folks ain't got time to be refreshing browsers, checking threads or frequenting online boutiques every 5 to 10 mins. When the JCrew x New Balance 2002R was supposed to drop last September, but got cancelled customers were fuss rightfully. The colors (Navy, Incense, Rain Cloud/Prism Purple) are what had folks gravitating. Now that they're being released sporadically people aren't passing up the opportunity to cop. The process is kind of lame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom