Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Why they put so many restrictions on this pair...FINAL SALE, NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING, NO RETURNS, NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY DISCOUNTS AND PROMOS :lol: No tax, though which is a plus. Tempted to grab my 11.5 but I'll just ride it out and hope my 12 from NB works tomorrow.

All the pics of these the past few pages made me cop :nthat:. I was searching far & wide online for these this morning & couldn't find nan pair. Thanks for posting the link :nthat: . NT :emoji_goat: .

Side note: I went from saying I wasn't buying any sneakers this month to this being my 3rd pair I bought this week :smh: . My wallet hates me :lol: .

6846025B-4DA3-4339-A2EB-45FDE5B90901.jpeg

Just came in, these are absolutely beautiful!

sigh.. in for one at ycmc.

went up half size. tried on my Phantoms and noticed it was more snug around my pinky toe compared to my 990v5s.

Probably to stop resellers from abusing the system if these flop.

Returning a new pair of shoes and getting back what you paid shouldn't be considered "abusing the system"...I can sort of see it as a way to deter resellers, but for people who are trying to see if they fit, it sucks if you get stuck with a pair just because sizing doesn't work out.

What are these?

CNY Year of the Ox 2002R

Back
Top Bottom