Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think New Balance has started off 2022 strong, but the release for some of their exclusives have been sporadic. NB's popping up randomly on boutique sites without any release info to the consumer. Unlike resellers and bots, folks truly want to buy to actually wear and add to their collection. It is wut it is I guess.

Been wearing my 992 for the past week. There's a lumpy feel under foot on the medial side which is annoying, but worse on the right than the left. Is this a common issue with the 992? Don't feel it in my 998.

Been wearing my 992 for the past week. There's a lumpy feel under foot on the medial side which is annoying, but worse on the right than the left. Is this a common issue with the 992? Don't feel it in my 998.
Yep common issue. I went through 3 pairs of 992s from footlocker about a month ago. All different sizes but all had the same problem. It's the sole poking up through the bottom. Some people have said they just wear them and get used to it but I didn't want to take the chance and not be able to return them. Sucks because I like the looks of the 992s but that really put me off the whole model. I don't really want to take the chance now buying any pair at resale and having the same problem.

Yep common issue. I went through 3 pairs of 992s from footlocker about a month ago. All different sizes but all had the same problem. It's the sole poking up through the bottom. Some people have said they just wear them and get used to it but I didn't want to take the chance and not be able to return them. Sucks because I like the looks of the 992s but that really put me off the whole model. I don't really want to take the chance now buying any pair at resale and having the same problem.

Thanks. Good to know. For future reference, is this an issue in any of the other models?

AA08C051-A1B3-4464-9E69-5FEDD388D0C5.jpeg

Bodega canceled my night tide 2002s just now, no reason given. Checked NB site and of coarse the 13 is gone by now smfh. If anyone sees them anywhere plz lmk!

The new Balance 550 Carolina which i refuse to pay any resale on supposedly drops tomorrow on NB.com. Being I never had the need to wait on a release on NB before what time do they usually put them on the site or is it random? Also will they be dropping throughout the day on other sites? Any advice I'd appreciate thanks!

The new Balance 550 Carolina which i refuse to pay any resale on supposedly drops tomorrow on NB.com. Being I never had the need to wait on a release on NB before what time do they usually put them on the site or is it random? Also will they be dropping throughout the day on other sites? Any advice I'd appreciate thanks!

Last time with the 2002RWA they put them up at like 4AM...Then they restocked twice randomly during the day. No telling with the NB site, just gotta hope for the best and be at the right place at the right time. I'd keep refreshing through the day and checking this thread and twitter too. Once stuff makes it to those Twitter notification sites **** sells out damn fast.

Anyone in the US need a DS 12 in the M2002RWA/Incense Heliotrope? Member here is offering me an 11.5, but I have to get rid of these first. Thought I'd check here before returning them. Drop me a DM

Back
Top Bottom