Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Screenshot_20220126-211059_Instagram.jpg

Nah just the bottom middle pair :lol:.. my wife would love em and I just may introduce her into NB with those.

The other CWs looking solid tho.

Just started with NB after getting sick of Nike reseller nonsense and found that 992 is probably the most comfortable sneaker I've owned.

Is there a model of the 990 or a difference NB that's slightly wide foot friendly and as comfortable? The wide part is with the toes and traditional runners tend to pinch on my small toe if I don't 1/2 size up.

990 v4 or 990 v5? I've been told 991 run narrow?

I'm weighing up a 990 v5 in wide sizing or sizing 0.5 up in a 990 v4 (I prefer the look of the v4, not keen on the upcoming v6)

Just started with NB after getting sick of Nike reseller nonsense and found that 992 is probably the most comfortable sneaker I've owned.

Is there a model of the 990 or a difference NB that's slightly wide foot friendly and as comfortable? The wide part is with the toes and traditional runners tend to pinch on my small toe if I don't 1/2 size up.

I'm weighing up a 990 v5 in wide sizing or sizing 0.5 up in a 990 v4 (I prefer the look of the v4, not keen on the upcoming v6)
Look at the 993s. Super comfortable and can get them from restocks for retail and a good number of quality collabs, with hopefully more to come.

Imagine, huh! Wearing or having pink in ur clothing or kicks makes someone or something look feminine? Some folks still thinking like this in 2022?

I mean if he feels it’s feminine to his style and taste what is the problem?? Can’t be serious it’s shoes my goodness let him have his own opinion.

Imagine, huh! Wearing or having pink in ur clothing or kicks makes someone or something look feminine? Some folks still thinking like this in 2022?

I mean if he feels it’s feminine to his style and taste what is the problem?? Can’t be serious it’s shoes my goodness let him have his own opinion.

NT is nothing but preferences and opinions . I’m not bothered .

They still look feminine to me.

Cute man lol

I'm just so far removed from the train of thought that associates color with gender that it's hilarious to me when people still think about it. Dudes spend years gossiping with random men on the internet about the aesthetic appeal of objects (in this case, sneakers) but start worrying about masculinity when a pastel color comes into play :lol:

I didn't think things were allowed to be feminine or masculine anymore. Because of ... ya know... WOKE! My pronouns are New Balance or Nike.

Try a pair of 993's!!!

Back
Top Bottom