Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Need some advice gentlemen.

If I take 10 in 990v3, v4 and v5, would I take the same size in 990v2? There’s a pair I’m eyeing that’s 10.5 for a good price, trying to convince myself it’ll fit but it will be too long right? Anyone go up 0.5?

If I take 10 in 990v3, v4 and v5, would I take the same size in 990v2? There’s a pair I’m eyeing that’s 10.5 for a good price, trying to convince myself it’ll fit but it will be too long right? Anyone go up 0.5?
10 is going to be it. 10.5 might have your toes swimming a little.

Depends how much room you already have in those other models. If they are snug one to one fit a 10.5 in v2s won't be bad at all; maybe just a tad bit long. But if you already have a good amount of room in those other models 10 should work. I size up for v2s personally but I have a slightly wide foot and the narrow toe box smashes my pinky toe. They are longer than the other models obviously but nothing too crazy.

Depends how much room you already have in those other models. If they are snug one to one fit a 10.5 in v2s won't be bad at all; maybe just a tad bit long. But if you already have a good amount of room in those other models 10 should work. I size up for v2s personally but I have a slightly wide foot and the narrow toe box smashes my pinky toe. They are longer than the other models obviously but nothing too crazy.
Thanks man. Yeah the other models fit perfect. Do they fit anything like the 991? Because I have to go up 0.5 in those for the exact same reason as you.

ssense with the lightning quick shipping...materials are typical 2002r, much cheaper quality than miusa/miuk, but colors are top class.

FAC7BF53-AFDF-4173-8539-1B8C9F5E951F.jpeg
2C4E2003-21C2-4FEA-8A3B-ECC062E837DC.jpeg

Lived there for years and go back often. I've bought from St Alfred in store and online a lot, there is absolutely nothing sketch about them. Really, really good people.
good people who backdoor pairs - and have zero Bot protection (not even a captcha) on their online drops - that's what im getting at - there rep here isn't great.

Back
Top Bottom