Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Any possibility 530 or 580 coming back anytime soon?
580 with ROLLBAR is a must
70F13738-3239-4245-9BBB-1A9C5681776B.jpeg

not to mention I asked my colleagues
they really liked this 580 above
and that blue/purple 530
I've been looking all over for these....I managed to find some on EBAY but they're not in my size. Checked some stores in Japan also but they don't seem to have it.

ive got stuff sent from packer, saks,sneaker politics and kith before the eu store opened
few more i cant member too

Wore a couple NB1s recently. Originally wasn’t a fan of the model, but it definitely grew on me. Especially once I got a pair in hand…

Mad I missed out. Thought they were going to come back but they’re done with it from what it looks like. Maybe v6 will let us (still iffy on those)

Those NB 997 Kith x United Arrows & Sons look great. But the resale on those are STEEP, so had to settle for the M2002RWB Rain Cloud/Prism Purple instead. :emoji_wink:

I sold a pair of 2002r water be the guide, so that helped ez the pocket a lil lol.
Sold my pair too after seeing the suede pack released. The water be the guides are quality but I definitely won't wear them as much as the colors from the suede pack.

With NB stepping up advertising, endorsements and becoming more popular in general, it would be interesting to know how their revenue compares to say 10 years ago.

Being a private company we will likely never know, but it’s pretty crazy how much momentum they seem to have atm

Back
Top Bottom