Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Scored these beauties for practically $15 because I sold a pop I purchased for that price had a recent meteoric rise in price.
2A818E70-D2E0-4DE0-BF63-7198E7A33AEC.jpeg
What Pop?!?

Looks like the BAIT x New Balance 580 snake eyes all of a sudden shot up in value. I should've copped a pair when it was sub$100. 🤦🏾‍♂️ That's what I get for being a cheapskate. At least I was able to get the Storm Shadow pair.

Pleasantly suprised to see these at the new balance store I went to on my lunch. They had some decent colorways of other models too which is weird cause this store never gets any of the nicer lifestyle stuff.

AB6D1232-263D-4536-9165-1A891BA8D6F0.jpeg
V4s? Are they on discount?

I just convinced my father Grey 990s are better than the $35 adidas boost I bought him

so both of us will be in for 1 pair of greys, V5, or V4.

When it gets some discount. some.

These 650s look good!! Is the fit the same as the low? I mean, I know there's more padding up top since it's a high top, but still the Ortholite insoles and everything? Did you guys do same size as the lows?

These 650s look good!! Is the fit the same as the low? I mean, I know there's more padding up top since it's a high top, but still the Ortholite insoles and everything? Did you guys do same size as the lows?

Thanks man.

I like the silo for sure.
They fit similar to the 550s to me. With the same insoles as well. I went with my tts and they fit just fine.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom