Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wore these today…

2EC34B84-7922-4E5B-89A3-CFFDC49681BC.jpeg

do 990V3s fit similar to 990V2s? hearing people say size .5 down in v3s but i don’t trust that lol. went .5 down when i got my first pair of V2s and it was wayyyy too small

do 990V3s fit similar to 990V2s? hearing people say size .5 down in v3s but i don’t trust that lol. went .5 down when i got my first pair of V2s and it was wayyyy too small
Depending on foot width you could go down .5. The v3 is more wider compared to the narrow v2.

V3 fit huge, I can easily go .5 down from my TTS. I don't have an V2, but for reference I almost NEVER size down...990v3, 993 are exceptions...992 and 997 I can probably size down as well, but everything else is strict TTS.

Anyone else's 990V2s midsoles yellow? How did you u un-yellow it? I tried the salon 40 and it doesn't seem to work. Or may I'm just doing it wrong

Hey guys, can I get some insight? I've been a bit torn between sizing on the 990V5s with half-size down vs. true size. If I go half-size down, I think length works but the width right away is just a tad bit snug. Will the width stretch over time with wear? I'm just kinda worried that going true to size over time will result in me kinda swimming in them.

Hey guys, can I get some insight? I've been a bit torn between sizing on the 990V5s with half-size down vs. true size. If I go half-size down, I think length works but the width right away is just a tad bit snug. Will the width stretch over time with wear? I'm just kinda worried that going true to size over time will result in me kinda swimming in them.
990v5 feel just right at TTS IMO. Your feet will thank you if you just go TTS on them. Mine did. Just my .2 cents.

New balances seem to fit a little longer than other shoe brands, of the same size. I personally go TTS for most of them. I could probably get away with half size down (especially in most MiUSA models) but I'd rather have a little extra space in the toe box than the shoe being tight on the sides. It's not like I have major heel slippage or anything with going TTS; just a little longer.

Refined future 2002r pack is uploaded to the new balance site.

In for the dark navy pair
takumi nb.png
not just a sneakerhead, but also motorhead
2002rd.png

It's sad Toyota stop making corolla GT-S, while New Balance folks keeping it fresh

Back
Top Bottom