Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey guys, can I get some insight? I've been a bit torn between sizing on the 990V5s with half-size down vs. true size. If I go half-size down, I think length works but the width right away is just a tad bit snug. Will the width stretch over time with wear? I'm just kinda worried that going true to size over time will result in me kinda swimming in them.
990v5s come in several widths.

buddhashark buddhashark - yeah I was debating about whether to go half down a size but go up to wide width. My feet are normal width, but I'd just like to have that relaxed-fitting wiggle room.

Came up on a women's 13 and couldn't pass it up.
20220405_150608.jpg

Hey guys, can I get some insight? I've been a bit torn between sizing on the 990V5s with half-size down vs. true size. If I go half-size down, I think length works but the width right away is just a tad bit snug. Will the width stretch over time with wear? I'm just kinda worried that going true to size over time will result in me kinda swimming in them.

Another vote for trying half size down and get them in wide to accommodate the width. The beauty of NB.

Scored the grey cream 550 size exclusive. Look forward to seeing them in person 👌 would have prefered their original white orange 550 which I missed out on but not complaining (too much).

NB definitely losing itself trying to continue building the hype they’ve gotten these last few years, catering more toward the newer/young/hypebeast crowd. Kinda stinks for the loyalists who have been around for a while. Especially with this slow drip release nonsense. Idk if thats teddy or joe g, but that crap is getting old. And bring back NB1 and stop letting these influencers hog it with played out collabs. Rant over

Scored the grey cream 550 size exclusive. Look forward to seeing them in person 👌 would have prefered their original white orange 550 which I missed out on but not complaining (too much).
how? they haven't dropped yet?

I won too. And then BAM! They cancel it after 10 minutes.
I'm bummed right now. Hope they do something about it.

I've read across NT forums size?uk is notorious with their cancellations?

I won too. And then BAM! They cancel it after 10 minutes.
I'm bummed right now. Hope they do something about it.

I've read across NT forums size?uk is notorious with their cancellations?
Not sure, mine is in store pick up, so should be good. Never had any issues with their raffle wins either. Pretty poor form if you won and then for it to be cancelled though.

Anybody have these in hand? Are these close to the tornados? I keep seeing different pictures on Instagram showing them in different lighting and shades, and I can't tell their real color.

I thought they were navy? Look much better in these pics though.

Back
Top Bottom