Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Love em but the canvas makes em feel like dust absorbers. Still gonna throw on asap
BA5D3047-7BF2-4432-B6C8-49281B658D2E.jpeg

Probably in the minority here - I really like the Yurts. Copped the Emerald Sky and Workwear White this morning on beaspunge.

Would anyone know what’s the sizing conversion of 2002r in women’s? My lady wears 8.5w or 7 men’s in Air Max 1.

My pair came in earlier than expected. Absolutely beautiful 550. The leather used on this pair feels very soft and premium. I'm no leather expert but it feels even better than my ALD 550 natural green. And the natural green was already an excellent sneaker.

To see this kind of quality on a GR is awesome. Could very well be the best looking and feeling GR 550 released so far. Well done, NB!

The texture of the leather on the NB logo feels like the surface of a basketball.
nb550-1 - Copy.JPG
nb550-2 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Do we have launching dates and details of the NB collection from Teddy? Loved the pair posted few pages back but can´t find more info

My pair came in earlier than expected. Absolutely beautiful 550. The leather used on this pair feels very soft and premium. I'm no leather expert but it feels even better than my ALD 550 natural green. And the natural green was already an excellent sneaker.

To see this kind of quality on a GR is awesome. Well done, NB.

The texture of the leather on the NB logo feels like the surface of a basketball.
nb550-1 - Copy.JPG
nb550-2 - Copy.JPG
Where did you get these?

Been hunting for the m2002rva since they dropped overseas. I found a few places stocked in my size but they don't ship to the US (NB New Zealand, for example). Anyone know who does? I need a US10. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom