Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

core apparel pretty much full size run back on nb.com. Was it a fake sellout, restock, or returns? They’re up for those who want. I’m gunna grab some heather oatmeals

Somewhere? DC Union Market grand opening this morning. Very cool people and store in the dmv area. Had all 3 models available
D2704E0A-024E-4F3B-BC10-40EAF9D2EB3B.jpeg
F0EF1977-CF10-4791-999E-E4D60685C657.jpeg

Somewhere? DC Union Market grand opening this morning. Very cool people and store in the dmv area. Had all 3 models available
D2704E0A-024E-4F3B-BC10-40EAF9D2EB3B.jpeg
F0EF1977-CF10-4791-999E-E4D60685C657.jpeg
Lots of people im assuming? Didnt want to make the 45 min drive and miss on the v3, but looks like they had decent stock for you to double up!

Lots of people im assuming? Didnt want to make the 45 min drive and miss on the v3, but looks like they had decent stock for you to double up!
Was Actually first in line but had the homie check out a pair for me as well. was one model per customer but you could get all three. Wasn’t a crazy amount of people up until they opened at 11. Surprisingly was very quite an hour before they opened

Last edited:
Was Actually first in line but had the homie check out a pair for me as well. was one model per customer but you could get all three. Wasn’t a crazy amount of people up until they opened at 11. Surprisingly was very quite an hour before they opened
Ahh dang, thanks for the info. Next time I won’t skip it

Anybody got sizing tips on the new Core collection t-shirts or Hoodies? Or can point me to somewhere? I'm interested in the Hoodie and normally I'm a large and call it a day but just trying to get a handle on the fit. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom