Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

F09F13F3-6425-4720-BCA6-807FB74DB73F.jpeg

The V1 needs just a bit more contrast in color. Probably also should’ve gone down a 1/2 size.
Should have gone down on both or just the V1?

M991UKF SPECIAL EDITION, FLIMBY FACTORY 40th ANNIVERSARY

Outbacksylt 7AM PST / 10AM ET ?? Thursday

BSTN 3PM PST / 6PM ET Wednesday

Sneakersnstuff (*In app)
https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/52362/new-balance-991

Suppastore 3PM PST / 6PM ET Wednesday

Kosmosstore 3PM PST / 6PM ET Wednesday

Wellgosh (Raffle)

Hanon (Raffle)

43einhalb 3PM PST / 6PM ET Wednesday

Cultizm

Thanks! Just ordered off of Suppa.

What sz are you? This damaged box at a lower price looking tempting....

US11, only a handful of pairs up in my size for some reason.

I usually like to have the box and stuff in good condition, but a little banged up isn't a big deal since I'm not gonna wear the box :lol: You should grab if you see a good price, they seem to be going fast once a decent price gets listed. These dudes are stubborn as hell on Ebay, though. They're selling for like 250 on Stockx which is about retail after fees, but Ebay cats won't budge from around $290. Ebayis even doing 50% fees for sellers at the moment.

Should have gone down on both or just the V1?

Went down 1/2 size on the V2 and fit is perfectly snug. Pinky toe had some pressure on day 1 and gone today.

Went TTS on the V1 and they feel a bit long. Have about an 1 inch of length to the tip. I think 1/2 down would have been perfect.

I ordered & recieved the sz L grey shorts & while they fit ok I have a thought they may shrink slightly. I ordered the XL today since everything is still sitting to see.
If anyone washes their teddy pieces lmk if they shrink a great deal with the heavy weight material.

I wonder how big the drop is. I’ll take that same level 41,000th-ish energy I had on the miUSA drop, IF I can cop :lol:

This 650 drop has nowhere near the stock levels of the MIUSA drop, considering most pairs of the 650s sold thru preorders/ALD raffle. This drop is just to get traffic to the NB site.

Patiently waiting for someone to sell a 7.5US v3 from the MiUS drop in Canada. People still asking for $350 to $400 range here. I'd pay $300ish but no more so if anyone has any leads let me know! 🥲

Back
Top Bottom