Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Screenshot_20220505-080849_Gmail.jpg

Another EU shop dropped them this morning but they sold out quick. These pictures look more unfiltered, shade of gray looks different. Other shots had it look a little darker.

m-991-ukf-grey-.jpeg

that actually happened to me when i ordered something from nice kicks the other day but then it got subtracted from the total :rofl:

Price keeps dropping then it freezes at this price. Wouldn’t the sale complete if the offer price is the buy price?
58A77EDD-45DE-4049-8759-A4D4B1E19697.jpeg

Price keeps dropping then it freezes at this price. Wouldn’t the sale complete if the offer price is the buy price?
58A77EDD-45DE-4049-8759-A4D4B1E19697.jpeg

That happened to me the other day when Stockx had 50% off fees.

Someone had a bid out, I accepted it...But instead of completing the sale, it just left his bid out there and then made a new ask for me for the same amount.

It actually happened to me before that on Stockx as well, also when they had 50% fees. I thought they were just doing it so that I would retry the transaction when the 50% off ended and they'd get their full commission lol.

Weird that it is doing it now though, Stockx is weird and shady as hell though so no clue what is going on.

That happened to me the other day when Stockx had 50% off fees.

Someone had a bid out, I accepted it...But instead of completing the sale, it just left his bid out there and then made a new ask for me for the same amount.

It actually happened to me before that on Stockx as well, also when they had 50% fees. I thought they were just doing it so that I would retry the transaction when the 50% off ended and they'd get their full commission lol.

Weird that it is doing it now though, Stockx is weird and shady as hell though so no clue what is going on.
Yeah, I’ve had that happen multiple times on stockx.

This is actually through GOAT which I’ve never seen this before. I can only surmise that they are walking the price so that they get the most commission from sales but that’s speculation if course.

Back
Top Bottom