Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

well i missed it this time. damn it, last time I couldn't secure a pair. well, if anyone ends up with a extra 11 or 11.5 I will take them off your hands with a reasonable markup for your time.

3FC7F348-AB31-4C8E-A34D-64ACCE357FDC.jpeg

i checked out so fast on ig I didn't see if I had an option to apply a discount |l was it automatically applied?

More shops have to do drops on IG like this.

You only saying this because you hit, huh :emoji_smirk:
Once more stores do this and more people become hit to it and participate, the narrative will change to "F IG Drops" :lol:
Similar thing happened with Copdate. When that app first came out and the user base was low, it was good because odds of hitting were good. Once more stores started using it and the user base grew, the Ls started to roll in and the narrative became "F Copdate" :rofl:

Once more stores do this and more people become hit to it and participate, the narrative will change to "F IG Drops" :lol:
Similar thing happened with Copdate. When that app first came out and the user base was low, it was good because odds of hitting were good. Once more stores started using it and the user base grew, the Ls started to roll in and the narrative became "F Copdate" :rofl:
QFT. Does that app even still exist anymore?

Yesterday….

140BE0B0-7A40-497F-B00B-6F21697A94D7.jpeg

Tried for the Would have tried for the JFG’s but they weren’t shipping to the UK. The Jjjjound release via the NB website in the UK was the same nonsense. New Balance really need to step their game up with releases. The queue-it system is beyond a joke
i consider getting those I dunno how many times! lol Now they are hard to find.

I didn't hit but agree that this was a great way to release. At this point, any method that can at least somewhat keep the bots away is a W in my book. If and when they figure out how to bot IG releases, then it'll be time to move on but if I'm just competing against regular people, then it's all good whether I hit or not.

I didn't hit but agree that this was a great way to release. At this point, any method that can at least somewhat keep the bots away is a W in my book. If and when they figure out how to bot IG releases, then it'll be time to move on but if I'm just competing against regular people, then it's all good whether I hit or not.

I HIT.

BUT I AGREE. SOLD OUT AT FIRST. SO I SAID F IT….

THEN SOMETHING TOLD ME TO REFRESH THE PAGE AND I KEPT REFRESHING TIL MY SIZE POPPED UP(CHECKOUT INFO WAS ALREADY LOADED).

SO I GUESS RANDOM SIZES DROPS EVERY FEW MINUTES TO KEEP FOLKS GUESSING AND TO ALLOW MORE W’S I GUESS🤷🏾‍♂️

BUT I THINK BIGGER BRANDS SHOULD TRY THIS… DO A RELEASE… SIZES SELL OUT. THEN DROP RANDOM SIZES FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL MINUTES AFTER INTIAL SELL OUT.

V3’s came in. They 🔥 but still think V2’s top them.
The tongue grooves don’t seem so pronounced in person. Guess that’s a thing…
CE7AB87A-C7CD-41F2-B876-C8F92494A077.jpeg
C6ADE90F-3B66-47BF-B7C0-1A5D172C7DEA.jpeg
That’s been a materials inconsistency. My pair has normal tongue grooves. I’ve seen online somebody who had one tongue with very faint tongue grooves and the other had prominent ones.

That’s been a materials inconsistency. My pair has normal tongue grooves. I’ve seen online somebody who had one tongue with very faint tongue grooves and the other had prominent ones.

Yeah my pair one is pronounced, the other is a little faint. Depends a lot on what angle you are looking at it from too.
Yeah, not sure if I care or not. Don’t plan on wearing anytime soon since I’m wearing down my V2’s so could return…

Back
Top Bottom