Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New Balance 2002R
Style Code: M2002RWN
1653514558389.png

1653514590882.png

1653514651842.png

1653514541722.png

1653514667592.png

Yeah between the Jjjjounds and now the Santis pairs I get the sense that NB is having some issues with consistency in batches of laces. Some folks are getting the same color in different thicknesses on each foot, and others seem a bit more consistent. I would say in my case at least the difference is subtle (1-2mm maybe?), but still distinct between stock white and alt cream.

edit: after comparing I think maybe they are *just* about the same width and the difference is just more pronounced when they're stretched from being laced. See below cream left, white right.
unnamed.jpg
Yeah, I originally thought the same as well. After lacing the alt laces in the shoe realized they were the same just one wast pulled tighter.

yeah anyone got the link for Cream laces that are similar to the V2 laces.

My Teddy V2s came with two pairs of white. Would like a cream pair

I GUESS ITS JUST NOT MEANT FOR ME TO HAVE THESE.

L- IG
L- RELEASE DAY
L - SX

3A98FDA8-4660-4C3A-BAED-A7890DC8B144.jpeg

DID ANYBODY IN HERE ACTUALLY HIT ON THESE ON RELEASE DAY OR DID YOUR ORDER STICK FROM IG????

Got some good mileage on these walking the pyramids of Mexico city, they held up great and cleaned up easy . They sell whistles there so I got to show them off a bit :nthat: 20220504_212651.jpg Snapchat-393007761.jpg
The yurts need more love. Was gonna pass on the latest cw's but with resell reasonable I might have to add them to the first two.

If there is a shoe I really want I enter all the available raffles (sometimes up to 50+ entires). I have never hit more than 1 pair and often times I go 0 for 50.
I'm assuming you are using a ton of credit cards. My cards have declined NDC and YZYSPLY orders for using the same card on similar products the same day. I'd be afraid of hitting and then losing out because my CC company thinks the charges are fishy.

How’s the sizing for new 990 v2 you guys put for the raffle? Not sure about the size so I passed on the raffle hopefully they release somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom