Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sad I struck out on the Daytona’s today as it’s the one I wanted most. However, I got my one raffle win and I’ll holy crap do they look amazing in person!
2FBDCBD9-3AFD-4C05-B86E-AAEFE8EFE214.jpeg
4FAC726C-68FE-4675-A120-58F31BAA51B1.jpeg
any pics of spare laces? Or are they standard quality NB laces in white and purple?

Black Fig and Ocean Grey 2002r in good amount of sizes up.

Thanks, mine still says "Shipment ready for ups" on the app. I hope they not canceling the order...
On Wednesday I had a total of 3 tracking numbers for 2 pairs. Later that evening, one was canceled, one had already been picked up, and other was ready to be picked up. Thursday, one that was picked up had movement, one that was ready to be picked up had been canceled, and I now have another tracking number. This is all on ups mychoice. No email/notification/info on the app from Kith.

Anyone who hit on the raffle not get tracking via UPS app? I'm sort of curious if there is a way to look it up via shipment reference number in UPS but something like an order number doesn’t work and I’m not sure what else could be used.

To anyone worried about Kith shipping - they pull a placeholder tracking as soon as your order is confirmed. That will show up on your UPS app. When the shoes actually ship, they will cancel that tracking number and assign it a new one. So if you have ‘Shipment Ready for UPS’ for several days it’s not cause for concern.

I’m hella colorblind but I believe it’s these jawnz
That's a nice pair that! I think it might be a different pair, it's close though. The pair I posted has that grey-ish toe box and panels near the laces.

Received my Daytonas yesterday from the raffle win. The colorway is great but idk why I keep buying v3s when I always have to reshape the toe. These are no exception. Not sure if I’ll keep or not. Hopefully I can hit on Cyclades this morning though.

Back
Top Bottom