Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

SNIKT 998 NB1s for work today

650FA8A1-125C-4A77-9239-B2960B11B977.jpeg

NGL the way NB has been dropping heat lately reminds me of how hot Adidas got when NMD's and Boost we're a thing. I'm here for it but don't want them whoring it out the way Adidas did.

1/2 size down on the V3
TTS on the V4

The V3 fits perfect with thinner socks.
The V4 fits great with regular socks.

This can maybe happen with certain models like the 327, 550 or maybe even the 2002r but in general, especially with the Made in UK/USA models this will never happen.

Yes this is true - but only because manufacturing output is day vs night on both sides. (US/UK vs China/Vietnam etc)

Work today 3D8FD8E9-31E1-4C37-AE34-04AF9AF513FE.jpeg

We need some one who basically has 3 sizes around their TTS in every single make and model to tell us how they fit...with socks, without socks, with dress socks, with Stance socks and with Nike elite socks. Then and only then can we settle the sizing issue
Speaking of sizing, how does the 990v2 fit compare to 992? I read 990v2 has narrow toebox.

Speaking of sizing, how does the 990v2 fit compare to 992? I read 990v2 has narrow toebox.

At this point it depends on the 990V2 you are talking about, but generally it is narrower. These newer v2s i can wear the same exact size in 992 and 990v2 which is .5 down from my nike size. the grey teddy v2 and the kith cyclades have wider toe boxes then the kith v2s im wearing in the pic. I used to go Nike size with V2s but have regretted it slightly in these newer v2s since they fit wider. My foot is on the more narrow side.

I know that is a convoluted answer but hope it helps.

What was retail on em? Itll be 3 + tax so like what, $320 or something. Its a buy/sell/trade store so might just off one of my kicks to not pay squat. Was looking to sell my Taupe Haze 4’s anyways.

Also seen those JFG pink joints with the weird sole in person. Those look way better in pics than in person on feet.
I saw the JFG Baby Shower 9060 on feet and liked them way more than in pictures. It had more of a green hue to it. Ended up snagging a pair. :lol: To each their own.

Dug a pair out of the closet archives today. Old heads may remember the Offspring pack where they did a shoe for 4 of their different stores. I have this #23 M576 and the #18 M860

What size are you? The old NB MIUK pairs were absolute fire...All the UK/EU stores had so many amazing collabs...Hanon, LAMJC, SNS, Offspring, Crooked Tongues etc..

Those still wearable or soles crumbling?

What size are you? The old NB MIUK pairs were absolute fire...All the UK/EU stores had so many amazing collabs...Hanon, LAMJC, SNS, Offspring, Crooked Tongues etc..

Those still wearable or soles crumbling?
US12 / UK11.5.
Still wearable at the moment. I’ve found the C-cap soles hold up much longer than the Encap (577, 1500) ones.
Still have a few of the old collabs, hanon original with the gold N, Northern Sole, etc. killed my Solebox purple devils sadly. I’d kill for a pair of the Chosen Few 1500 or either of the Hanon 990s from back then. Crooked Tongues message board days for sure!

Back
Top Bottom