Mens: $110
Style Code: BB550FS1

feature image
new-balance-550-bb550fs1-mint-green-4.jpg
new-balance-550-bb550fs1-mint-green-2.jpg
new-balance-550-bb550fs1-mint-green-3.jpg
new-balance-550-bb550fs1-mint-green-6.jpg
new-balance-550-bb550fs1-mint-green-5.jpg

Got my Daytonas in yesterday, and socks were there thankfully. Is there specific sizing that did/didn’t have the socks?

My girl copped the v2s and they came in today. I must say in person they might be my favorite pair between the v2, v3 and v4 but its hard to decide because they’re all so nice in their own way. I do regret passing on the v2s for myself now though.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the big kids 990v5 has the same comfort and tooling as the adult sizes? My wife can fit in the big kids sizes easily but I wanted to make sure they aren't like takedowns of the adults like some brands tend to do.

Does anyone know if the big kids 990v5 has the same comfort and tooling as the adult sizes? My wife can fit in the big kids sizes easily but I wanted to make sure they aren't like takedowns of the adults like some brands tend to do.
My fiancé wears the big kids sizes since they’re cheaper than the womens 990’s, she finds them comfy. They are a bit of a downgrade from mens/womens because it’s made in Asia (someone correct me if I’m wrong). She did find the womens pair more comfy and better quality, but of course with the price difference she was content with the kids pair.

Back
Top Bottom