Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Tempted to buy the black pair. Should I do it?

Nah, skip em. They are nice, don't get me wrong. But we really did not need like 30 different Teddy collabs with mildly different color combos. NB definitely had a lot of excess materials and they knew adding Teddy's name to the collection would make them easy sells. We really don't need a $200-$250 dollar shoe every week.

First week or two after you skip them will sting. Every time you see a LPU pic in here you will feel regret of not copping.

But once you are past that you will honestly forget about them.

Trust me sites like this and following IG/Twitter feeds of shoe stuff all day is a HUGE part of why we feel the need to cop every release. Get off them for a while and you will save a lot of money. I'm not saying don't buy shoes, I love em and cop a lot too...But they ain't Pokemon

following IG/Twitter feeds of shoe stuff all day is a HUGE part of why we feel the need to cop every release. Get off them for a while and you will save a lot of money.

Super duper facts, psychology 101

I deleted IG and Twitter off my phone and my purchases have dropped significantly. It wasn't just about sneakers, but materials goods and fake lives in general.

Next step is getting off NT for good, then and only then will I truly be free lol

Super duper facts, psychology 101

I deleted IG and Twitter off my phone and my purchases have dropped significantly. It wasn't just about sneakers, but materials goods and fake lives in general.

Next step is getting off NT for good, then and only then will I truly be free lol
harland-williams-half-baked.gif

Nah, skip em. They are nice, don't get me wrong. But we really did not need like 30 different Teddy collabs with mildly different color combos. NB definitely had a lot of excess materials and they knew adding Teddy's name to the collection would make them easy sells. We really don't need a $200-$250 dollar shoe every week.

First week or two after you skip them will sting. Every time you see a LPU pic in here you will feel regret of not copping.

But once you are past that you will honestly forget about them.

Trust me sites like this and following IG/Twitter feeds of shoe stuff all day is a HUGE part of why we feel the need to cop every release. Get off them for a while and you will save a lot of money. I'm not saying don't buy shoes, I love em and cop a lot too...But they ain't Pokemon
Hey hey this black teddy is nice. It’s my first pair from the teddy santis line. The greys and this white one didn’t do much for me. But I agree we definitely don’t need to be copping every single one that comes out. I’m just glad that these have no hype behind them.

Here are the top 3 of the 16. The best of each version. In no particular order. These are excellently executed. Quintessentially New Balance and intelligently Massachusetts
99E08B50-F981-48A3-8B5C-B5FF267DCE1A.jpeg
How's the black pair in hand? Doesn't look like the hairy suede he's been using. Tell me I made the right decision in copping lol. Not to mention newbalance.ca has the wrong price listed and it is somehow $35 bucks more.

How's the black pair in hand? Doesn't look like the hairy suede he's been using. Tell me I made the right decision in copping lol. Not to mention newbalance.ca has the wrong price listed and it is somehow $35 bucks more.
I know eh we got robbed

Might need more than one drop not instantly selling out to determine if hype is gone or not.

That said, all colorways aren’t created equally and people don’t have unlimited money to grab slightly different versions of the same 3 shoes.

Does anyone have any leads on M2002RHO in a US 11.5? It’s the black suede color way.

I just missed the drop from A-Few. Seems like this hasn’t hit stateside yet.

Back
Top Bottom