Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone have any leads on M2002RHO in a US 11.5? It’s the black suede color way.

I just missed the drop from A-Few. Seems like this hasn’t hit stateside yet.
I’ve had pairs in hand at a NB store up here in Toronto, can get them to you but it’d be over retail with shipping

UNDSed the 2002RWBs for work today

7561D34C-A4DB-479B-8382-99076FA529F1.jpeg

How's the black pair in hand? Doesn't look like the hairy suede he's been using. Tell me I made the right decision in copping lol. Not to mention newbalance.ca has the wrong price listed and it is somehow $35 bucks more.
Smooth suede. Butter. It’s rare to see a nice black suede based NB. I’m not the biggest fan of the V2 dude to the toe and the black naturally smooths it down. I told my friend I chose this V2 out of the others bc it seems so New England. I would describe them as smart.

F38F68C3-40B8-4396-B066-A1F3E2F31971.jpeg

Latest pairs, glad they were both stress free purchases for once.

I usually roll with MiUSA NBs and I wear an 11.5 in all of them, same with MiUK. Whats your sizing here between the 550 and 990? I hate when folks say go with your TTS, my TTS is 11.5 cause I mainly wear New Balance 11.5. If I mainly wore Nike or Adidas then I would say my TTS is a 12. Do you size the same here or is your 550 up a half size? Any help is appreciated as there is no easy way for me to try 550s and seems like every dang color sells out or isnt returnable online.

Someone over on Reddit says these are the red 990V3 from Teddy 16 collection. These are big kids size, did any other Teddy 16 pairs release in big kids size?

I usually roll with MiUSA NBs and I wear an 11.5 in all of them, same with MiUK. Whats your sizing here between the 550 and 990? I hate when folks say go with your TTS, my TTS is 11.5 cause I mainly wear New Balance 11.5. If I mainly wore Nike or Adidas then I would say my TTS is a 12. Do you size the same here or is your 550 up a half size? Any help is appreciated as there is no easy way for me to try 550s and seems like every dang color sells out or isnt returnable online.
Same size in both my man. TTS for the 550 is a pretty safe bet I'd say. Can't see myself going down in them.

Standard EU price. These are very underwhelming, looks like the average GR.

Because that's exactly what it is. I don't know where people keep getting this idea that these are all collabs. Teddy is the creative director i.e. he is a new balance employee. He's no longer a third party collaborator.

That's why there isn't a single tag or insole or call-out to teddy or ALD anywhere on the shoes or even in the official new balance literature.

It's the same as Virgil at LV.

yeah i'm gonna wait on these. if they had some special ATL/DG branding or something i might be more tempted, but these look like less comfortable (albeit better looking) XC 72

Because that's exactly what it is. I don't know where people keep getting this idea that these are all collabs. Teddy is the creative director i.e. he is a new balance employee. He's no longer a third party collaborator.

It's part of the Teddy 16, the first release under his creative direction. So IMO they are slightly more significant than your run-of-the-mill release.

Back
Top Bottom