Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Going for my first pair of new balances. Will the navy 990v2 be a challenge to get? I only entered on SNS so far.

Thanks in advance!

s-l1600 (1).jpg

what's everyones top 3 from the Teddy Santis Collection?
For me i’d say:
Raw Amethyst V3
Sea Salt V3
Spring Tide/Castlerock V3

The upcoming Spring Tide/Castlerock V3 are number one on my “next up” list. Definitely going after a pair hands down.

Second choice i’d love a pair of Moonbeams, but I can’t find my size to save my life.

I passed on the Marblehead V3, as they are very similar to the Elephant Skin Levi’s, which I already own. These are my settling point if I can’t get the moonbeams, and somehow get the itch for another lighter color pair.

Looking forward to the final V3 in the Olive/Black/Purple, but I have to see them once they release. I have the jjjjound V3, so it’s not a total loss if I don’t get them.

The Burgundy’s just didn’t do it for me color wise. I think having those Jordan 5’s back in the day ruined that color makeup for me.

fr. new balance folk actually wear their kicks unlike other brands lol. if you want a NB, best buy within 2 years or they become difficult to find

Probably has a lot more to do with less pairs made of any NB, whether they’re GRs or limited. Also, less popularity.

Plenty of folks actually wear their sneakers from other brands lol. Stop that. :lol:

I've heard the TS V2s fit big. Does this mean long and wider? Only probably I have with V2s is my TTS fits too long, over a thumbs width at the end of the shoe but my half size fits great length wise but tight on the edges. Are the V2s any wider or just longer?

I've heard the TS V2s fit big. Does this mean long and wider? Only probably I have with V2s is my TTS fits too long, over a thumbs width at the end of the shoe but my half size fits great length wise but tight on the edges. Are the V2s any wider or just longer?

For me they were spot on length wise, but width wise they were somewhat snug, especially when laced up. I have a wide foot with a high arch and high instep, so I have difficulties finding shoes in general, plus i’m a size 14 😂

For me they were spot on length wise, but width wise they were somewhat snug, especially when laced up. I have a wide foot with a high arch and high instep, so I have difficulties finding shoes in general, plus i’m a size 14 😂
That's the same situation with me. I think I'm on the line of normal and wide width. I've tried on both and just don't like the extra length of the size up pair but like you said the half size down pair fits snug on the sides. Great length wise though, like you said.

That's the same situation with me. I think I'm on the line of normal and wide width. I've tried on both and just don't like the extra length of the size up pair but like you said the half size down pair fits snug on the sides. Great length wise though, like you said.
I have the same issue width wise. My right foot measures slightly over a Standard D width, and is longer, compared to my left foot which measures just under a Wide width, but is shorter.

The Marblehead 990v2 and v3's def fit longer than other v2/v3's i own. the sea salt v3 fit like normal while the marblehead's fit longer without a doubt

Wow first time seeing the 'Olive/Black/Purple'...
Those are on the list forsure, but ill probably paint the purple "N" either black/grey/offwhite

1661317021595.png
They are a dope colorway for sure. They released in China a few weeks back, not sure when they are coming to the states. Looks like they come with green and light olive colored laces:

94DBFF52-38DF-409E-A5F8-13CA00523A2A.jpeg
41F2DA3C-05AC-416C-8F2E-5225E349BB59.jpeg
C2C6F63C-0CD0-43CA-A360-31F9365BAB9D.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom