Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I have the same issue width wise. My right foot measures slightly over a Standard D width, and is longer, compared to my left foot which measures just under a Wide width, but is shorter.

What do you do then for V2s? Like I said when I size up I have a ton of room, little over a thumbs length, at the end of the shoe.

The Marblehead 990v2 and v3's def fit longer than other v2/v3's i own. the sea salt v3 fit like normal while the marblehead's fit longer without a doubt

Appreciate it. I'm assuming that's due to the leather? I'm looking at the blue ones releasing next but just trying to figure out my sizing beforehand.

What do you do then for V2s? Like I said when I size up I have a ton of room, little over a thumbs length, at the end of the shoe.
I actually sold them off along with my V4’s, which bothered my hammertoes, and went in on V3’s. For me the V3’s have way less overhang width wise, they are not overly tight when laced, and they have plenty of room in the toe-box. Sucks caused I really loved some of those V2 & V4 color-ways. On the V2 I could have probably went to a size 15 and dealt with the slightly extra length, but with my instep they would probably never tighten correctly. I could see the laces being sunk in up front, due to my foot being too far back in the shoe.

I actually sold them off along with my V4’s, which bothered my hammertoes, and went in on V3’s. For me the V3’s have way less overhang width wise, they are not overly tight when laced, and they have plenty of room in the toe-box. Sucks caused I really loved some of those V2 & V4 color-ways. On the V2 I could have probably went to a size 15 and dealt with the slightly extra length, but with my instep they would probably never tighten correctly. I could see the laces being sunk in up front, due to my foot being too far back in the shoe.
Yep sounds like when I wear my half size up also. Sucks because I love the V2s also. Do you half size for V3s also?

what's everyones top 3 from the Teddy Santis Collection?
44F437F6-C522-43FF-9A31-27E535A50087.jpeg

Geeze, the YCMC sold out in larger sizes in seconds. Had it in cart and by the time I got to checkout it was sold out :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom