Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My first NB swap by GOVRN

I always admired the upper, but I wasn't a fan of the outsole color. I'm really picky! :emoji_sweat_smile:

The OG
557274_01.jpg

M998BLD+
New Balance 998 - BLD+.png

use code "summer25" to get discount

(i was just testing random styles/sizing)
123445.PNG

Grabbed the Marigold to see what all the hype is about aceofjays aceofjays lol

Also not sure of my 990v2 size so this will sort that out. Can't really beat $145 with no tax and free ship!

Been wanting to grab the black stray rat 991s, went on their site last week and they randomly had a FSR and I was able to add to cart but didn’t purchase.. just went to get them now and the shops empty :smh: :smh: shouldn’t have slacked. ****

Can the 998 and 997 hurry up and come back? You 990 boyz had your time but come on man. I admit the 990v1 is my one of my favorite models and even I have way more 990v3' and 990v2's than I thought possible. But its time. Who with me!!!!!??? :D

"We hear you! We always listen to our loyal customers. How about trying out one of our all new whistle-backs? They are bussin' 🔥🔥🔥" -NB CS Representative

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 11.30.48 AM.png

I wore my old SNS 577s today and they are pretty much crumbling away.. It made me have a hard look at the old NB's hanging around in the wardrobe. Don't want to spam the thread but I thought I'd share pics before they go to the Handmade in England factory in the sky.
M577GSI

Attachments

• tempImageFaaChu.png
    tempImageFaaChu.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 65
Here's some more.
M1500CBW the white brown 1500
M1500TB Tan black 1500
M577WGB purple green 577
M577WGP white green 577 these are staying!

Attachments

• tempImage3julKK.png
    tempImage3julKK.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
  • tempImageMPAcym.png
    tempImageMPAcym.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 53
  • tempImageZsNIAm.png
    tempImageZsNIAm.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 207
  • tempImageJmmcxH.png
    tempImageJmmcxH.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 220
At least all yours have been worn/loved. There are people that have DS shoes crumbling. This is why I've been on a selling spree. I have more shoes than any human needs and with me working from home 4 out of the 5 days of the week I just don't get an opportunity to wear them as much. I find myself reaching for the same few pair.

Back
Top Bottom