Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

16618933754819000141981638793889.jpg
998 today

How did you get free ship? Mine coming up as $20.

Notre is almost always free ship above $140 (in the US) except sometimes on limited/QS products they do charge it. Not sure which products you had in your cart, but even when I do get charged it's usually $8-$12 via UPS.

Been wanting to grab the black stray rat 991s, went on their site last week and they randomly had a FSR and I was able to add to cart but didn’t purchase.. just went to get them now and the shops empty :smh: :smh: shouldn’t have slacked. ****

You can prob find them under retail man, I've seen DS pairs of both colorways sell for like $120-$150...They are both great colorways but I wish I had waited to buy mine lol.

Here's some more.
M1500CBW the white brown 1500
M1500TB Tan black 1500
M577WGB purple green 577
M577WGP white green 577 these are staying!

Those pairs are something else...Flimby always had great packs for the 577 and 576.

Notre is almost always free ship above $140 (in the US) except sometimes on limited/QS products they do charge it. Not sure which products you had in your cart, but even when I do get charged it's usually $8-$12 via UPS.

You can prob find them under retail man, I've seen DS pairs of both colorways sell for like $120-$150...They are both great colorways but I wish I had waited to buy mine lol.

Those pairs are something else...Flimby always had great packs for the 577 and 576.
I always loved the shark like shape of a good 577- It’s a shame toe boxes have become so bulbous.

All the size 12s I see are going for 260+ . If you happen to see any for lower lmk and I’ll pounce :lol:

Limited edition leather 576 ( LM576NB ) I loved all the pigskin lined NBs and had a few pairs, these survived the first cull a few years ago, they aren't surviving today sadly..
I’ve found the “c-cap” midsole in the 576s hold up a lot longer than the “encap” midsoles. My UK575 & 577 have all crumbled at this point, all 576 are holding up. Most are 15+ yrs old, so they lived a good life.

Thus far? Marblehead v3, sea salt v2, and the amethyst v3. Can't speak for the navy wave until I have them in hand but going for both v2 and v3 this go.

alot of folks saying sea salt v3 in their top 3. just received my pair from footdistrict. not sure about how i feel about them. very clean and materials on point as always but i kinda feel like theyre too plain?

Can someone verify for me whether the boxes for the Teddy V2s and V3s differ in size? Got my first V2 from the collection and was surprised how much smaller the box was compared to my V3 boxes. Thanks in advance.

Edit: just checked my M990GR2 box (my only V2) and noticed they were the same size. Never noticed before but I guess V2s just use a smaller box.

v2's toe box are slimmer/narrow compared to v3's. length wise they feel the same. only the marble head's the v'2 felt like they had a wider toe box.

for instance, i wear most nike's in sz. 10. v2's/v3's in 9.5 but for marble heads i felt like i couldve gone for a 9. got my sea salts v3's in and they def fit shorter length wise than the marbles

v2's toe box are slimmer/narrow compared to v3's. length wise they feel the same. only the marble head's the v'2 felt like they had a wider toe box.

for instance, i wear most nike's in sz. 10. v2's/v3's in 9.5 but for marble heads i felt like i couldve gone for a 9. got my sea salts v3's in and they def fit shorter length wise than the marbles
By boxes I meant shoeboxes. Sorry lol.

Back
Top Bottom