Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For what it’s worth, luisviaroma says go half size above your usual size for figs and folks are saying TTS in caramel 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yeah seems to be every 2002R release is like this. I'm just trying to figure out where each colorway is manufactured so I get my right size. Have a China pair that fits great TTS and the Vietnam pair that my toes are almost curled up at the end of the shoe in the same size.

Luckily I went TTS for my caramel order so hopefully they're made in China as well. I bought TTS and half size up in the figs during that last bodega sale. Hopefully I can get rid of the one that doesn't fit and not too much on them.

Was trying to get a list together of all the 2002Rs and where they're manufactured for people to reference.

Yeah seems to be every 2002R release is like this. I'm just trying to figure out where each colorway is manufactured so I get my right size. Have a China pair that fits great TTS and the Vietnam pair that my toes are almost curled up at the end of the shoe in the same size.

Luckily I went TTS for my caramel order so hopefully they're made in China as well. I bought TTS and half size up in the figs during that last bodega sale. Hopefully I can get rid of the one that doesn't fit and not too much on them.

Was trying to get a list together of all the 2002Rs and where they're manufactured for people to reference.
i think some colorways are produced in different countries also no?

i think some colorways are produced in different countries also no?
As in the same colorways are sometimes built in different countries? Or each different colorway is built in their specific country?

I could be wrong but it seems like certain colorways are built in certain countries, which is where the sizing issue happens.

If anybody else could chime in with their experience with certain models, it would be appreciated. I have the ROs (China made) and the RCs (Vietnam made).

As in the same colorways are sometimes built in different countries? Or completely different colorways are built in different countries?

I could be wrong but it seems like certain colorways are built in certain countries, which is where the sizing issue happens.

If anybody else could chime in, it would be appreciated. I have the ROs (China made) and the RCs (Vietnam made).
I think the protection pack jawnz had both vietnam and china factories

I think the protection pack jawnz had both vietnam and china factories
You're right, I did see those photos going around. Well hopefully that's not the case for all the other colors. I know some people say they can get away with the same size in shoes manufactured in the different countries but unfortunately I can't.

Haven't been in here in a minute...

I see the Santis "Macadamia Nut" 990 is on NB.com, any where with that under retail?

20_b66bc929-10f4-4fb9-ad0f-39b52f6120cc.jpg

Anyone have the burgundy 993s (mr993bu) and the teddy v3s (m990tf3)? How do the colors/materials compare? If someone has both, mind snapping a pic next to each other?

For anyone interested, not sure if it’s been posted, or how these go… but preorders on saks for the burgundy Teddy v3s

Hate to be that guy again, but how does the 990v3 fit? I wear my true size (10) in 992s and most sneakers if that helps at all. I've read a lot of people going down .5, but I'm leaning towards staying to my true size.

Hate to be that guy again, but how does the 990v3 fit? I wear my true size (10) in 992s and most sneakers if that helps at all. I've read a lot of people going down .5, but I'm leaning towards staying to my true size.
Just buy whatever sizes you want off NB.com in that model and return them. That's what I've been doing. They have pretty much all the MiUSA models available in most sizes. Just buy the general release ones and not the collabs/exclusive pairs; they can't be returned.

992 and 990v3 fit me the same.

Back
Top Bottom