Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I personally can't wrap my head around the fact that you are paying for what looks to be a beatup & dirty af pair of sneakers with those 2002r...saw them in person and just can't do it. I get the whole distressed cooked AF1 look is trending with certain demographics, but nah. ( And PP's might have that distressed look but they are not dirty from the factory and thats what gets me)

I personally can't wrap my head around the fact that you are paying for what looks to be a beatup & dirty af pair of sneakers with those 2002r...saw them in person and just can't do it. I get the whole distressed cooked AF1 look is trending with certain demographics, but nah. ( And PP's might have that distressed look but they are not dirty from the factory and thats what gets me)

Was thinking the same. Hesitated to pick them up in hand because my brain kept thinking they were super dirty :lol:. But to each their own

I’ve only seen the incense cw in hand, and wasn’t overly impressed … the aesthetics of the protection pack with the jagged edges are better, pair that with the JP cw, and I’ll bite… let’s see how I feel with em in hand, and on foot. I pretty much never care for pre-aged kicks either, and never really looked at the protection pack as “pre-aged”, more so as a rugged, maybe distressed look, if that makes sense.

Just bought the 990 v3 bodega from goat and it didn't came with the extra laces. Where can I buy the extra laces that came with it?

A little too much rust. Decided to swap out the og laces for the Bodega stamped creams.
CEF588D4-5B58-43AC-A336-D3436E11C7B4.jpeg
2A8B7686-AF82-4512-BA90-75386BDE12D9.jpeg

via reddit

I'm still on the fence with the M2002RDIs. Some sites state it's Blue, while others state it's Purple. Which one is it?! lol

via reddit

I'm still on the fence with the M2002RDIs. Some sites state it's Blue, while others state it's Purple. Which one is it?! lol

Indigo. Sits between blue & purple on the colour wheel. Just buy them lol idk why subjective descriptions of the colour would influence your decision. More than enough pictures of them for you to decide by now.

sometimes pics don’t show the true hue, especially with edits, and filters… One pic might look more _____, while the other might look more _____. If he prefers _____ over _____ , actual color in hand could be good or bad, depending what he wants.

Those refined pack/protection pack/moldy-looking things been trash IMO. :sick:Can't believe how many people love those.

Damnit was cleaning up and totally missed the EB drop. Was waiting a week for this ****.

When do these come out everywhere else? Want a navy pair in 10.5

Damnit was cleaning up and totally missed the EB drop. Was waiting a week for this ****.

When do these come out everywhere else? Want a navy pair in 10.5
a link to some free monitors

Back
Top Bottom