Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

under retail on patta.nl 50eur :rofl:
Screenshot 2022-10-01 204807.jpg

Gotta love QC these days.. noticed the panel was partially stitched on the Kith v3s while wearing them for the first time today. Any suggestions on a fix? Figure I can glue it but I'm a bit hesitant because of the mesh.

Also anyone every reach out to Kith about QC issues and what their response was? Wonder if it's even worth bothering with them.

20221001_162029.jpg

Gotta love QC these days.. noticed the panel was partially stitched on the Kith v3s while wearing them for the first time today. Any suggestions on a fix? Figure I can glue it but I'm a bit hesitant because of the mesh.

Also anyone every reach out to Kith about QC issues and what their response was? Wonder if it's even worth bothering with them.

20221001_162029.jpg
any decent shoe cobbler should be able to fix if they won't take the return.

Man I saw those Nb1's while I was catching up on the thread and got excited thinking it was back finally. They either need to officially announce they're pulling the plug or start actually doing something again. |l

Are those all your designs? I like.
Yes, those are designs I threw together in 2017 when NB1 was up for 998s. The one I wound up making was #7, shoes are long gone by now though. Had some obvious inspiration with the salmon toe blocking but #8 was a close second to actually make; those were volcano inspired. I chose 7 because I had never really seen mint and purple on a shoe before and I loved them when I had them.

Back
Top Bottom