Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not even worth the energy to engage. People can't reconcile in their head that people in the sneaker scene like things other than dunks, Jordans and Yeezys.

Been beating these lately:
9684ECD7-23D7-4A44-ABB0-8C33791A3FCB.jpeg

remind me of dragon ball cell cw

FB_IMG_1665223748111.jpg

I find it funny that some people are baffled that people wear New Balance

it's super funny he is talking about "sheeple" buying NB when... in face, if you are going to call people out for following the hype / crowd then anyone with Nike's on would be in that group. there has never been such a big sheeple moment than wearing Nike.

I am at the point in life where I just don't care either way. I wear what I think looks good and that's all that matters.

it's super funny he is talking about "sheeple" buying NB when... in face, if you are going to call people out for following the hype / crowd then anyone with Nike's on would be in that group. there has never been such a big sheeple moment than wearing Nike.

I am at the point in life where I just don't care either way. I wear what I think looks good and that's all that matters.
So people act like you can't be a "sneakerhead" if you don't have a plethora of Jordans.

So people act like you can't be a "sneakerhead" if you don't have a plethora of Jordans.
I always thought if you called yourself or associated yourself with the term “sneaker head” you had sneakers of all kinds … not just “Jordan’s” to me if all you had was “Jordan’s”in your closet you would be called a “Jordan head” … but ****ttt this just my opinion tho 🤷🏾‍♂️

I always thought if you called yourself or associated yourself with the term “sneaker head” you had sneakers of all kinds … not just “Jordan’s” to me if all you had was “Jordan’s”in your closet you would be called a “Jordan head” … but ****ttt this just my opinion tho 🤷🏾‍♂️
All the resellers masquerading as if they were lifelong sneakerheads is what changed things up.

Buy what you like, screw what others think. We all have gone through phases in our preferences…

With that said, any sites still have the burgundy teddy v3s for retail?

I find it funny that some people are baffled that people wear New Balance

People who say dumb stuff like "New Balance are will always be dad shoes" are clueless about sneakers. New Balance have always been around and not just worn by old heads. When I was in middle school and highschool they were one of the casual sneakers options and were always a available in wearable colors and at a good price. Champs always had the 574s two for $89. Then once I was in college and then joining corporate America 1500s and the like were the go to sneakers for the menswear era of blazers and chinos and more adult male style. They were all over the sneaker sites. But this doesn't surprise me though. I know people who think discount Jordans at the Nike store are fake and think the same sneaker from StockX with the tag on it are more legit. 🤷🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

I know the cream and blue pairs are what people want but those bottom v2 & v3 look great. And I know they're similar to the Marbleheads which I already have but I still want them.

Those cream/blue pairs look like Sears department store specials. :lol:

There's a reason Dark Royal Blue is rarely seen on good looking sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom