Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Where to buy this ? I saw some shop but not ship to USA.
Screenshot 2022-12-01 101113.jpg
That's a decent colourway.

Where to buy this ? I saw some shop but not ship to USA.
Screenshot 2022-12-01 101113.jpg
its part of teddy season 2. it will be coming pretty soon. everyone is big on the v2 and v3 drops from the collection, im not gonna lie, the v1s are my jam. i think the comfort pretty damn good and the simple look of them just works for me more than v2 and v3.

its part of teddy season 2. it will be coming pretty soon. everyone is big on the v2 and v3 drops from the collection, im not gonna lie, the v1s are my jam. i think the comfort pretty damn good and the simple look of them just works for me more than v2 and v3.

V1 look great but I feel they are overpriced relative to the comfort of V3’s. But def in on this pair.

V1 look great but I feel they are overpriced relative to the comfort of V3’s. But def in on this pair.
i'll have to give the v1 and v3 some back to back work days. i feel im just as comfy with the v1 as i am the v3. maybe cause of my flat feet? i think v5s are the best comfort for me in the 990, i think 993 wins all day. just my preference. im disliking the v2 comfort wise the more i wear mine. style wise, i like the v2 more than the v3.

Question to all this clothing related tho, can someone tell me how those NB × Bodega bungee pants fit/run? I am 5'11 170 LBS should I be good with a large? Any info is appreciated (would buy a Med. And Lg. But no returns on these)

Talm bout these:
Screenshot_20221211_162628_Chrome.jpg

i'll have to give the v1 and v3 some back to back work days. i feel im just as comfy with the v1 as i am the v3. maybe cause of my flat feet? i think v5s are the best comfort for me in the 990, i think 993 wins all day. just my preference. im disliking the v2 comfort wise the more i wear mine. style wise, i like the v2 more than the v3.

Agreed on v2 > v3 in design

Question to all this clothing related tho, can someone tell me how those NB × Bodega bungee pants fit/run? I am 5'11 170 LBS should I be good with a large? Any info is appreciated (would buy a Med. And Lg. But no returns on these)

Talm bout these:
i got a pair of these early /seeded.
i love em and have worn em a few times. i got a size small and am typically a size small (i'm 5 9, 29/30 waist) but i find these pants a tad big. they have a loose fit and are a bit long. the waist felt slightly big too, not anything unwearable or anything but slightly big. the bottoms are sinch-able. they also zip off at the knee to convert to shorts...just my opinion, hope they work for you

I believe season 2 of Teddy’s collection is supposed to include some V4s, so could be a big year for that model coming up.

Talm bout these:

Grabbed these yesterday too. 5’9 175lbs (athletic) 33 or 34 waist

I grabbed a medium. Hopefully they fit. Crazy that you can’t return these if they don’t fit tho

Like I get the no return on sneakers, but on clothing seems a little extreme. Especially for $130

Grabbed these yesterday too. 5’9 175lbs (athletic) 33 or 34 waist

I grabbed a medium. Hopefully they fit. Crazy that you can’t return these if they don’t fit tho

Like I get the no return on sneakers, but on clothing seems a little extreme. Especially for $130
Sadly, in this climate with low inventory and with resellers, they probably figure people will just resell it if it doesn't work out. But I agree, like what if it's a gift or I don't it simply doesn't fit? SMH

i got a pair of these early /seeded.
i love em and have worn em a few times. i got a size small and am typically a size small (i'm 5 9, 29/30 waist) but i find these pants a tad big. they have a loose fit and are a bit long. the waist felt slightly big too, not anything unwearable or anything but slightly big. the bottoms are sinch-able. they also zip off at the knee to convert to shorts...just my opinion, hope they work for you
damn how do I get on the list for free 200 dollar pants?!

Sadly, in this climate with low inventory and with resellers, they probably figure people will just resell it if it doesn't work out. But I agree, like what if it's a gift or I don't it simply doesn't fit? SMH
yeah I wanted the clothes but stayed away bc you can't return

Back
Top Bottom