Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

394AEDE3-A681-45D7-A6A6-0946F8073102.jpeg
AE2008B0-3DC7-4B7B-8D95-7B71207AF50D.jpeg

Need these in a size 14 🥺
Canadian NB site has 14s available if you have a reliable/cheap cross border proxy, I could do it for you but tax & shipping from CAN to USA probably adds around $60 to the price you see on the US site, not to mention this time of year they probably wouldn't be delivered til Mid-Jan

Has anyone gotten this code to work?
Keeps saying code invalid to me, which is stupid because I click the shop now button in the email, which brings me to a handful of pairs, and code won’t work on any of em.

Edit, seems to be working now.

Last edited:
I honestly don't even bother with NB disco code just because it doesn't work on the ones I want. I wish NB would be like Adidas. Even some new release shoes can be had with disco code. And if you wait long enough, you could get 50%. Wishful thinking lol. NB know everyone is on them now. Adidas who? lol

What's up everyone!

I'm sure these sizing questions have been answered a lot, but I'm planning to buy my first pair of 990v2's (Teddy Santis Black True Camo) and wasn't sure what size to get...

For reference, got a wider foot and I wear size 8.5 in Air Force 1's, size 9 in Dunks/SB Dunks/Vans, and a size 9/9.5 in Yeezys 350s.

Any help is much appreciated!

Does anyone know if these NB Made in track pants ever dropped? Maybe they’re not NB lol, but I was sure they were given the match with the hoodie

CFF99ACA-8FB7-437F-8877-62B3F87A3BD2.jpeg

Can’t seem to find them anywhere….

JS”

What's up everyone!

I'm sure these sizing questions have been answered a lot, but I'm planning to buy my first pair of 990v2's (Teddy Santis Black True Camo) and wasn't sure what size to get...

For reference, got a wider foot and I wear size 8.5 in Air Force 1's, size 9 in Dunks/SB Dunks/Vans, and a size 9/9.5 in Yeezys 350s.

I'd go TTS. People say the collection fits big, which is does a little but with wide feet and it already being the narrow model v2, I'd go TTS. Now you might get them and think they're too long but the V2 is a longer model to begin with so just keep that in mind also.

Last edited:
What's up everyone!

Team WideFoot welcomes you, brotha 🤝

You should be good going with your “Go To/TTS”. Threw on my Marbleheads, which I had to go .5 up from my TTS today. Definitely 1 of my best pickups this year :nthat:

52563968314_1c8436e18e_b.jpg

My Salehe’s shipping from about 40 miles away. Wish I can just go pick them up myself bc i know they probably won’t see any movement for a couple days

Back
Top Bottom