Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pretty rapid delivery from NBuk, 26 hours from order placed to my door

Attachments

• 1CC021C4-F3F9-4D2F-99D4-AE4CFCA47123.jpeg
    1CC021C4-F3F9-4D2F-99D4-AE4CFCA47123.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 477
Nice colors on the bodegas but the 9060 is way too chunky a model for me.
I predict the 9060 will slowly disappear next year. I remember when the 327 was released, every pair sold out instantly. Most 9060s have been sitting and I don't think NB will be too happy with that from a financial perspective.

Last edited:
I predict the 9060 will slowly disappear next year. I remember when the 327 was released, every pair sold out instantly. Most 9060s have been sitting and I don't NB will be happy with that from a financial perspective.
Maybe, but modern sneakers are definitely trending towards that style, especially with the jutting out heel. I love the retro shoes and generally go for them, but it's worth remembering that a lot of those retro designs were slept on when they first came out. Who knows, maybe people will be going nuts for 327s in 10 years.

these salehe are worth the money
really great details and textiles. the N feels like a woven rug. the cork insole is a nice touch too.
glad i went with a half size bigger in these. they feel not much bigger than my usual 10.5 usa made

you're awful :lol:
You went half size bigger than MiUSA size (TTS then?) or half size bigger than your TTS?

i went a half bigger than my usual miusa. i'm usually a 10.5 in miusa and got these in an 11.
they fit comfortably with a just enough toebox room for me

Back
Top Bottom