Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

unDS

PXL_20230104_035315629.jpg

Just bought a pair of 990V5, went with my NB size and these things feel roomy. I like snug fit but these feel like they're for wide-footers even though they say MEDIUM on the box. This normal for this model?

I don't find V5 particularly wide fitting, maybe your feet aren't as wide as you thought they were? :wink:

So I haven't had a chance to try on a pair of 1906, but I've read they fit a little tight. Sadly, I missed the drop a few days ago on NB. I just watched Sean's review, and he says this specific pack (Refined Future) appears to fit more TTS than a normal 1906. Is anyone else feeling this way after receiving their pair?

So I haven't had a chance to try on a pair of 1906, but I've read they fit a little tight. Sadly, I missed the drop a few days ago on NB. I just watched Sean's review, and he says this specific pack (Refined Future) appears to fit more TTS than a normal 1906. Is anyone else feeling this way after receiving their pair?

My 1906D fits the same as my 2002Rs, not tried GR 1906

Yea, it fit TTS for me, kinda big feel, I think I can even go half a size down from my TTS for a more snug fit.
But those chinese new year protection pack are made in China, so the quality kinda sucks.

Last edited:
Yea, it fit TTS for me, kinda big feel, I think I can even go half a size down from my TTS for a more snug fit.
But those chinese new year protection pack are made in China, so the quality kinda sucks.
As oppose to the original protection pack that was handcrafted in the atelier by Italian virgins?

I definitely dont have wide feet. I'm more on the narrow/medium side
Going to exchange for another size
I think if you have narrow-ish feet 0.5 down might be the better choice.

You probably don't even want to try the v6 in that case, those things are comically huge on feet I find especially in my US10.5. Prefer the ever so slightly slimmer versions of the 990 before it if I'm honest, but the v6 are comfy for sure.

I think if you have narrow-ish feet 0.5 down might be the better choice.

You probably don't even want to try the v6 in that case, those things are comically huge on feet I find especially in my US10.5. Prefer the ever so slightly slimmer versions of the 990 before it if I'm honest, but the v6 are comfy for sure.
I already go down .5 from my nike size when wearing NB.
Im going down a whole full size with these V5's lol. Never had this issue with any NB's I own except the V5

My 1906D fits the same as my 2002Rs, not tried GR 1906

Thanks for the info. Hoping my true size works out for these 1906. Would love to grab the castlerock/harbor grey colorway

Back
Top Bottom