Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody got any info on the overcoat to match?...

teddy often sources vintage clothing for his models to wear during his shoots, kind of like on aime leon dore when they have the "leon dore" collection where the models wear vintage sourced materials & then they put them up for sale on the site... i think that might be the case with this overcoat, it's just sourced clothing.. not for the official release.

MR993VI today.

20195AE4-47E9-4E2D-9280-0B4EEC2F3EE0.jpeg

95679D3E-BDA0-4DA4-AB9E-8361F0A7B71A.jpeg

Anyone else find that these fit huge? Was able to try these in store and the only available size left was a full size down from my 2002R sizing (1/2 down from my 990 or 992 size). Surprisingly these still fit decently. Love the aesthetics of this pair tho
I have been seeing people say these fit more TTS than than the more snug fitting mesh GR 1906s. Some reviewers have even said you could go half size down if you have a narrow foot and like a snug fit.

Last edited:
stopped lurking to post for the first time in years to say Thank You! for posting this, and s dubl for the legit check

been wanting these since pictures were first posted and ive been wanting to try a 920 even longer, very happy to have them for $130 shipped
how’s the 920 fit ? Thinking about copping one too. Thank you.

I wouldn’t say they fit huge, they do feel slightly narrower in the mid section over the 2002 but that’s probably due to the N-Lock lace system. The toebox is also slightly more narrow over the 2002.

Ultimately though with all the sizing advice it’s best to try on in person if you can.

5C3482BA-97ED-494F-B8C8-FB118491E712.jpeg

teddy often sources vintage clothing for his models to wear during his shoots, kind of like on aime leon dore when they have the "leon dore" collection where the models wear vintage sourced materials & then they put them up for sale on the site... i think that might be the case with this overcoat, it's just sourced clothing.. not for the official release.
Cool col make since, but would be nice if the entire fit on the models was NB

Back
Top Bottom