Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

EC2411E5-7EB1-423A-84CD-D824CCC37E7D.jpeg

tryna get a feel for how the bambams will pan out this friday...

easy cop? seems like a lot of people ain't feelin the colorway

hoping it will be somewhat easy

I just want a pair of the v6s already, rather have his navy pairs but I'll be going for the first ones this Friday.

Sizes 7.5 and 8 available

Well, I always hear people saying go half size down with 990v3 but I got wide feet and half size down was very tight for me.. so I guess it depends on feet
I always thought I had wide feet but realized I didn’t when I got wide NBs. Haha

I think my feet are probably wide in Nikes only. I actually want to get my feet measured so I know exactly what my size is.

I always thought I had wide feet but realized I didn’t when I got wide NBs. Haha

I think my feet are probably wide in Nikes only. I actually want to get my feet measured so I know exactly what my size is.
I had mine scanned in one of the new balance stores(not measured but 3d scanned) and it says I am like half size from most of my new balance and just standard D not even 2E...but when I tried half size down 990v3 it fit snug...and kindof hurting my pinky toe...I think I may not feel great after a day of walking ...

not the greatest deal but just in case anyone wanted these Marigolds....

I had mine scanned in one of the new balance stores(not measured but 3d scanned) and it says I am like half size from most of my new balance and just standard D not even 2E...but when I tried half size down 990v3 it fit snug...and kindof hurting my pinky toe...I think I may not feel great after a day of walking ...
Just trim your pinky toenails, bro. You’ll be fine lol

Need at least 2 pairs of these baklava

Willing to trade WC3

Back
Top Bottom